[Day 30 LE] The Start of a Journey Home [Crane+New Crane]

A row of storehouses have been converted into guest quarters just north-facing the training grounds. The Crane Clan Occupy the center-left building. Their accommodations are modestly furnished with notable works of art taking up one sliding door wall in the middle. One panel is a painting of Shiro Daidoji, the matching panel reveals a di-glyph, showing a landscape of the Kosaten Province beyond.
Kakita Karasu

Re: [Day 30 LE] The Start of a Journey Home [Crane+New Crane]

Postby Kakita Karasu » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:19 am

Karasu gives Kyoumi a look of

True, but we still need to talk about making me chase you.
Emerald ChampionDuelistPistoleer • Crane Clan • Samurai • Soul of Shiba Mako
Raised Eyebrow of Derision
After day 24 he wears a Yellow and Orange wrapped tanto in his belt.
Winter Court Iaijutsu Champion

Ide Kousuda

Postby Ide Kousuda » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:24 am

Relief washes over Kousuda.

"Though I shall miss you dearly when we are apart, these... conditions are acceptable."

Perhaps if I finish translating that book about Merenae's weaponry and gownpowder, I won't have to travel as much...

"If there is every any task I can help you with, please, do not shy from asking. Especially if it will bring you home to me sooner." he says placing a hand on hers. "Though speaking of home... where shall we live if you are bound to the Voice's service? I don't imagine we'll be visiting the Academy anytime soon, ne?"
Unicorn Clan Courtier - Hero of the People
Appearance!
We must dare to be bold in these dark times...

Doji Arami

Postby Doji Arami » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:24 am

Arami's face is :-/
Imperial AgriculturistCrane Clan Logistician Courtier Fragrant and Resplendent Hero of the People

In darkness, flowers retain their fragrance.

Since Day 12, wears a necklace with an aquamarine engraved with the Crane mon.

Kakita Kyoumi

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:50 pm

Kyoumi looks over at Karasu and Arami. "You are now Imperial Agriculturalist, Arami-sama? And Karasu-kun..." she cocks her head. "Well, there was what was requested from the Dais." She looks back at Kousuda. "I suppose we follow the Son of Heaven, for now. I do not know where he will go now the Dragons go to war."
Nightingale-sensei. Crane Court Poet. Aide to the Voice of the Emperor. Voice. Inner Blessing: Animal Ken.
Wears a necklace of silver and steel with an aquamarine cameo of a crane, a jade bead bracelet, and two iron rings with obsidian and jade.
Appearance

Kakita Kyoumi

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:36 am

Kyoumi refills her sake cup. "But...no matter what awaits us...I don't think I could have possibly wintered with any three more admirable men. Thank you all."
Nightingale-sensei. Crane Court Poet. Aide to the Voice of the Emperor. Voice. Inner Blessing: Animal Ken.
Wears a necklace of silver and steel with an aquamarine cameo of a crane, a jade bead bracelet, and two iron rings with obsidian and jade.
Appearance

Kakita Karasu

Postby Kakita Karasu » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:38 am

Karasu toasts and downs he Sake.
Emerald ChampionDuelistPistoleer • Crane Clan • Samurai • Soul of Shiba Mako
Raised Eyebrow of Derision
After day 24 he wears a Yellow and Orange wrapped tanto in his belt.
Winter Court Iaijutsu Champion

Kakita Kyoumi

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:38 am

Kyoumi bows to Doji Arami. "You are a remarkable person in every way. You seem aloof, but not one person goes without your notice and care. I know that when you serve the Emperor, you will hold in your mind the needs of everyone, no matter how small. You have stuck through every sort of trial with patience and persistence and you have my deepest respect always."
Appearance

Kakita Kyoumi

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:41 am

Kyoumi bows to Kakita Karasu. "Cousin...I've known you almost all my life, but I never understood until this winter the depth of your honor. You have risen to great heights. But it is your compassion, your laughter...your patience...that have touched me the most. I never felt unsafe here, because I always knew that you would be there for me. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart."
Appearance

Ide Kousuda

Postby Ide Kousuda » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:42 am

"Following the Son of Heaven, then. It will certainly be an interesting challenge raising children with such a lifestyle." he says with a smile. "Though we are in agreement. I greatly than respect everyone in this room. I am quite happy to have joined the Crane." he refills his cup, he raises it in respect to the others before downing it.
Unicorn Clan Courtier - Hero of the People
Appearance!
We must dare to be bold in these dark times...

Kakita Kyoumi

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:44 am

Kyoumi bows to...now...Kakita Kousuda. "When I first met you in person, I confess I expected someone who had forgotten our ways, someone so long gone from our world that you could not possibly understand it. But you opened my eyes to seeing that the Unicorn had not forgotten or abandoned us. And instead, could bring to us knew ways of thinking and looking at the world. You showed me that what we had here, our culture, who we are...was strong enough to embrace the new, so that we could become something new. And I found in your eyes hope. In your heart, love."
Appearance

Return to “Crane Clan Embassy”