[Day 30 - Night] A Chat With Kyoumi

A row of storehouses have been converted into guest quarters just north-facing the training grounds. The Crane Clan Occupy the center-left building. Their accommodations are modestly furnished with notable works of art taking up one sliding door wall in the middle. One panel is a painting of Shiro Daidoji, the matching panel reveals a di-glyph, showing a landscape of the Kosaten Province beyond.
Ide Kousuda

Re: [Day 30 - Night] A Chat With Kyoumi

Postby Ide Kousuda » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:06 am

"Not long. Yamada-sama has told me that the Dragon have agreed to help the Unicorn. They are to gather near Dark Edge in spring. Why do you ask?"
Unicorn Clan Courtier - Hero of the People
Appearance!
We must dare to be bold in these dark times...

Kakita Kyoumi

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:11 am

"The Daidoji will be there too. It will start the fires burning across the empire, if the fire in the Onyx Embassy did not. " There is a hint of sadness about those fires. Ketsueki...What happened was wrong. Evil.
Nightingale-sensei. Crane Court Poet. Aide to the Voice of the Emperor. Voice. Inner Blessing: Animal Ken.
Wears a necklace of silver and steel with an aquamarine cameo of a crane, a jade bead bracelet, and two iron rings with obsidian and jade.
Appearance

Ide Kousuda

Postby Ide Kousuda » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:45 am

"It is good to hear of the Crane and the Unicorn working even more closely. Though, indeed, Spring brings much, including conflict. I have heard such conflict with the Onyx was inevitable, though. That they had planned begin their war again. Still, the fire was no accident, obviously. Perhaps the Scorpion could not let them escape knowing that the Onyx Scorpion were still loyal to the Emerald?"
Appearance!

Kakita Kyoumi

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:53 am

"Of course it was no accident," Kyoumi says tiredly. "But they will have to move soon, even if they threaten the whole world to try to make the world keep silent. The faceless men in the castle care little for their threats. Let us hope the Scorpion do not blame the blameless for leaking their secrets...and hope the Voice can find the whole network of shadowed men that we discovered. But if it may hide the presence of Haihime for a little while longer."

She sighs and nuzzles closer into Kousuda's shoulder.
Nightingale-sensei. Crane Court Poet. Aide to the Voice of the Emperor. Voice. Inner Blessing: Animal Ken.
Wears a necklace of silver and steel with an aquamarine cameo of a crane, a jade bead bracelet, and two iron rings with obsidian and jade.
Appearance

Ide Kousuda

Postby Ide Kousuda » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:14 am

"Indeed. Upon the dais the other day, the Scorpion's declaration. Quite... err... bold? Reckless? I'm not sure I have the words to describe it. Still, hope is indeed abundant. Hope in Haihime. Hope in the Emerald. In the Last Legion. Hope for an end to all this fighting. Hope... for our family." he says as he pulls her in closer as she nuzzles. With his other hand, he moves it over her bare abdomen. Though it's dark, and she probably can't see him, a hopeful smile find its way to Kousuda's face.
Appearance!

Kakita Kyoumi

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:21 am

She feels his touch. Maybe. Hopefully. At least I'm not a bushi. My mother didn't have time for more children. My grandmother...too many wounds and wars. But the line of Kashiwa is not...quite...dead yet. It may have skipped a generation or two, but I will raise Kenshinzen yet.

"Something better than hope. A vision. The sort of vision you hold very closely to...and work, and fall and rise...again and again and again, until you make it real."
Appearance

Ide Kousuda

Postby Ide Kousuda » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:30 am

His hand wanders, gently carressing her back, her arm, her neck.

"Aye, a vision. The sort you hold very closely." he says, pulling her in very closely. Kousuda gives her a light, sweet kiss.

"What schools do you suppose our five children will attend?"
Appearance!

Kakita Kyoumi

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:58 am

Kyoumi giggles.

They both were getting ahead of themselves. There was a world to make for them first.
Appearance

Ide Kousuda

Postby Ide Kousuda » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:04 am

Kousuda smiles and gives a slight chuckle. He gives a content sigh.

He looked forward to the future.

/scene?
Appearance!

Kakita Kyoumi

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:07 am

/scene and game, I think. Thank you so much!
Appearance

Return to “Crane Clan Embassy”