[Day 30, Late Afternoon, Open to Lion] To be noticed by the Dark Fortunes.

A row of storehouses have been converted into guest quarters just north-facing the training grounds. The Lion Clan Occupy the far left build. At the far end of the common room, a scroll of the finest paper sits across a simple table. Painted in black upon the surface is a single large kanji, "kokoro"(mind, heart, spirit). The remaining scroll is otherwise blank.
Moshi Janisha

Re: [Day 30, Late Afternoon, Open to Lion] To be noticed by the Dark Fortunes.

Postby Moshi Janisha » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:21 pm

((Handwave activated)

Janisha bowed and then with all the control she could manage walked over to the scrolls and picked them up, reading them carefully.

This was it... this was her past. And now, finally she could see where she had come from.

Now to work out where you are going

"Thank you Zetsubou-san. You have no idea what this means to me....with this I..." She shook her head as she opened the first scroll and begins to read before realising how rude that was.

This must have taken forever....

Closing the scroll, having a long journey ahead of her to read and discover what the Lion had, she said, "Thank you. By comparison my gift to you is far lesser."

Reaching into her robes, she pulled out a scroll and unrolled it, revealing a painting that he had seen once before, the flower at the centre still bright.
•Colonial Mantis • Disturbing Countenance (unhealthy pale skin) • Gaijin Name •
As of day 29, her skin colour is now pale, like she has never seen a day of sunlight, with a slightly unhealthy pallor to it
Description

Akodo Zetsubou

Postby Akodo Zetsubou » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:45 pm

(Ooc handwaving again)

Finally, he gingerly touches the art. "This is a masterpiece. It really does represent this Court, at least in my eyes. Thank you, mighty Lady."
Loyal-Lion-Golden Lion Eyes-Red Hair-Shugenja
Soul of Doji Nagori, Daidoji Mikado, and Seppun Teshan
I know my family's ancestors, every one, back to the beginning..would you like me to tell you what they think of you?

Moshi Janisha

Postby Moshi Janisha » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:45 pm

Janisha bows humbly, "Perhaps the message behind it is hopeful and masterful, but this one still wishes she had greater mastery of colours, of brush strokes, of shadow and nature. The picture could be better...." She paused and her tone turned sad, "But their is a reason that this court had only one true Artisan. Hopefully a time comes when they are as numerous as courtiers once more."

"Regardless, you are welcome, Zetsubou-san. May it bring you comfort."

He will be part of the seal project...you don't know whose side Diagotsu is on....if he follows his wife or still aids his son. He needs to know. He should have reacted had he realized what she meant.

Forcing aside fear, she suddenly came up with a possible solution, "I am curious, Zetsubou-san...for you have done so much for me. If we tried to reach out to Moshi Nari one last time this court...could she tell you what I see around you? I do not know how carefully the Ancestors watch over us....

Can she see what I see? Or does she only watch me?"
As of day 29, her skin colour is now pale, like she has never seen a day of sunlight, with a slightly unhealthy pallor to it
Description

Akodo Zetsubou

Postby Akodo Zetsubou » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:50 pm

"She can see others as well, but, I have not the strength to call on the ancestors today. When I am well, I will do so, but more so I can ask Mosi Nari shiryo to look out for you. You could use her guidance, as many souls are now in your care."

He smiled "But I can think of no one better to guide them, to be a light when all others have gone, than you, Moshi sama"
I know my family's ancestors, every one, back to the beginning..would you like me to tell you what they think of you?

Moshi Janisha

Postby Moshi Janisha » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:47 pm

Janisha nodded, and then said, "Then I would ask that you don't discuss or write down anything we discovered on day 26 until you either talk to the Ancestors, or another Shugenja about your situation. If one who angers the Dark Lord of the Jealous Realm assumes they are always watched they are unlikely to be wrong."

She had done enough...she had probably gone far beyond the point of annoying the Kansen, time to drop it, "As for me, Zetsubou-san...I hope you are right. I really do. I have given up everything I have ever known for this...for my duty. I truly hope I did not loose my home forever for nothing. Hope is a start...continuing the work of my predecessor will help....and defeating the Onyx will certainly help."
Description

Akodo Zetsubou

Postby Akodo Zetsubou » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:55 pm

He nods at her advice "The wirds of a Champion will always be followed. When I return to my lands, there will be many if my kin who will work with me on those things, Ill make sure they are aware of all you said."

He smiled. "Mighty Lady, you have lost nothing yet. It is till there. Yes, you must journey for a long time away from your homeland, but in doing so many will see the hope you bring, the power to help defeat the darkness. Yet, many years from now, I think you will find youself in your old hometown, gazing upon your old home, wondering where all the time went."

He smiled broadly. "Maybe I will be there, just to see the look on your face."

Moshi Janisha

Postby Moshi Janisha » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:26 pm

Janisha is silent for a moment before she finally said, "Shinsei said 'Fortune favours the Mortal man.' We are blessed in that we can change our fate, we can change our place in the universe. And so...you are right. The water kami could be wrong. I could have misread them yet again as well."

A small smile graced her lips. It was the tiniest touch of hope, in a world gone mad...but he was right.

She may see Second City again.

But I won't hope or try for it....there are far more important things right now then my own personal feelings and desires.

"And this one hopes I one day get to show you the wonders of Zogeku, Zetsubou-san. The land is beautiful, just as this land is, and it would be nice to share more then just stories and art."

She bows, "May the Ancestors watch over you."
Description

Return to “Lion Clan Embassy”