[Day 20 - LE] Reports and Planning.

A row of storehouses have been converted into guest quarters just north-facing the training grounds. The Lion Clan Occupy the far left build. At the far end of the common room, a scroll of the finest paper sits across a simple table. Painted in black upon the surface is a single large kanji, "kokoro"(mind, heart, spirit). The remaining scroll is otherwise blank.
Akodo Kibo

[Day 20 - LE] Reports and Planning.

Postby Akodo Kibo » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:16 pm

They have a petition in a few days time, better get that hammered out. Kibo writes at his desk, a few scattered ideas. From proposing the formation of the Second Imperial Legion to requesting that Haihime be trained with the Lion after the Dragon have completed their training. Nothing set in stone, he writes with charcoal on poor quality paper.

Perhaps the others will have better ideas.
Loyal • Paragon • Veteran • Lion Gunso
I've seen things. The towers of Shiro sano Ken Hayai on fire just over the horizon. I watched Lion steel glitter in the dark near the Toshi Ranbo gates. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Akodo Tetsu

Re: [Day 20 - LE] Reports and Planning.

Postby Akodo Tetsu » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:07 pm

Tetsu rasps on the door to announce himself. When given leave he enters and bows to Kibo.
Lion - Tactician - soul of Akodo Yama

I am a Lion, hear my roar "Rawr" ='w'=
Bio & appearance

Akodo Zetsubou

Postby Akodo Zetsubou » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:52 am

Akodo Zetsubou arrives, and, as he does, he places a few scroll on the table. He chants a spell before anyone can stop him, and a feast is before their very eyes. He claps, and servants bring in sake for 7 people. He smiles "Samas, this is the day. Please, eat and drink, I have much to discuss with all of you, my cousins."
Loyal-Lion-Golden Lion Eyes-Red Hair-Shugenja
Soul of Doji Nagori, Daidoji Mikado, and Seppun Teshan
I know my family's ancestors, every one, back to the beginning..would you like me to tell you what they think of you?

Akodo Kibo

Postby Akodo Kibo » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:43 am

Kibo looks to the spread, and the number of sake cups. "As you wish, Zetsubou-san."

"I have arranged to have Ikoma-dono join us later, if he is able." He says, taking a seat at the table. "Once we have a good idea as to our plan of action for the coming days."
I've seen things. The towers of Shiro sano Ken Hayai on fire just over the horizon. I watched Lion steel glitter in the dark near the Toshi Ranbo gates. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Akodo Zetsubou

Postby Akodo Zetsubou » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:45 am

"Sama, what I have to discuss, involves the future of our Clan, not just the next few days. But, we have time, please eat, and let the Great Lord know he is welcome to join us, this involves his pride as well."
I know my family's ancestors, every one, back to the beginning..would you like me to tell you what they think of you?

Akodo Kibo

Postby Akodo Kibo » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:38 am

Kibo nods, "If we are deemed worthy, Nekonya-sama will join us."

"It would seem that you have come across something very important, Zetsubou-san." He says, picking up a rice ball to enjoy.

Akodo Tetsu

Postby Akodo Tetsu » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:54 am

Tetsu bows to Zetsubou on his entrance and thanks him for the spread before them.

"Our further actions will depend I think on how our meeting tomorrow morning with the Son of Heaven will go. It will decide any further interaction with the Zogeki."

At Zetsubou's words Tetsu looks a little surprised. "Would you share with us Zetsubou-sama while we wait for Hattori-sama?"
Lion - Tactician - soul of Akodo Yama

I am a Lion, hear my roar "Rawr" ='w'=
Bio & appearance

Ikoma Hattori

Postby Ikoma Hattori » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:10 pm

Ikoma Hattori enters the room, backed by a few of his servants.

Taking a seat, he bows his head politely to the other samurai. "Good evening, gentlemen."
Lion Clan | Ambassador | Not drunk, merely focused

“Our way is correct. All of this has happened because all of you failed to recognize that.”

Run by GM Bishamon

Akodo Zetsubou

Postby Akodo Zetsubou » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:58 pm

Akodo Tetsu wrote:Tetsu bows to Zetsubou on his entrance and thanks him for the spread before them.

"Our further actions will depend I think on how our meeting tomorrow morning with the Son of Heaven will go. It will decide any further interaction with the Zogeki."

At Zetsubou's words Tetsu looks a little surprised. "Would you share with us Zetsubou-sama while we wait for Hattori-sama?"

He bows at the incoming kin, and bows even lower at the dayimo that enters the room. He breaths in deeply before he starts.

"Samas, I have learned many things since this court started. But it is time, I think that we discuss how we move forward." He turns to the Ikoma in the room " Ikoma sama, I state this, I have testimony that will complete our second objective. However, I do ask this, first. Is there any allowance for us to review the situation and see if in fact the situation with him can be resolved? If, during this court, he was able to change this malady, would we be allowed to pursue a way to remedy this?"

He returns to the others "Next, I have been asked to review the Dragon's riddle to us. What they were discussing was given to them in divine insight. To them, they have determined that all of the Clans have fallen from what we were once, and that we must return to the beginning. As we once were, When the Founders walked the Earth. I have some insight into this, but it also seems they have wished to see a.....well, they call it a 'Dragon' were to arrive from each Clan. They say they are necessary to help the Empire return to a time in the past. While the term could be used, I prefer the word "Thunderer".It seems the power of the mortal man will be needed for the Empire to survive, as it did on the Second Day. I will not say who they think among us it should be, but I will say the claim was also stated about Kano sama. He I believe could be the one they seek. However, this group is working, to unify the Clans, but they need something from us: How have we changed from where we started? I think I have an answer, but I would ask your opinions on this."

Ikoma Hattori

Postby Ikoma Hattori » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:52 pm

Hattori looks to Zetsubou with clear surprise. "What would be done with the information... depends on the information itself."

The ambassador frowns deeply, thinking it over while the others discuss what is already on the table.
Lion Clan | Ambassador | Not drunk, merely focused

“Our way is correct. All of this has happened because all of you failed to recognize that.”

Run by GM Bishamon

Return to “Lion Clan Embassy”