[Day 25 - Midday] Preparing for Battle

A row of storehouses have been converted into guest quarters just north-facing the training grounds. The Lion Clan Occupy the far left build. At the far end of the common room, a scroll of the finest paper sits across a simple table. Painted in black upon the surface is a single large kanji, "kokoro"(mind, heart, spirit). The remaining scroll is otherwise blank.
Akodo Kibo

[Day 25 - Midday] Preparing for Battle

Postby Akodo Kibo » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:16 pm

The soft scent of incense wafts from the quarters of Akodo Kibo. He sits in seiza before the small ancestor shrine, preparing himself for the battles that will come later in the day. Though they are but iaijutsu bouts to first blood, his commitment and focus must be the same.

So he sits, meditating on the lessons that he has learned.

Meditation Recovery, TN 20: 6d10o10k4 37

((OOC: 1 VP back, 30 minutes of the slot spent.))
Loyal • Paragon • Veteran • Lion Gunso
I've seen things. The towers of Shiro sano Ken Hayai on fire just over the horizon. I watched Lion steel glitter in the dark near the Toshi Ranbo gates. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Akodo Kibo

Re: [Day 25 - Midday] Preparing for Battle

Postby Akodo Kibo » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:11 pm

Next, he sets himself to prayer, asking his ancestors and departed friends to guide him, that he may bring glory to the Lion this day.

Meditation Recovery, TN 20: 6d10o10k4 28

((OOC: 1 VP back, 1 Hour of the slot spent.))
I've seen things. The towers of Shiro sano Ken Hayai on fire just over the horizon. I watched Lion steel glitter in the dark near the Toshi Ranbo gates. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Akodo Kibo

Re: [Day 25 - Midday] Preparing for Battle

Postby Akodo Kibo » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:42 pm

Finally, he simply sits in silent meditation, resting his spirit.

Meditation Recovery, TN 20: 6d10o10k4 25

((OOC: 3VP recovered, 1.5 Hours used.))

Return to “Lion Clan Embassy”