[Day 26 - Late Evening] Letter to Akodo Zetsubou

A row of storehouses have been converted into guest quarters just north-facing the training grounds. The Lion Clan Occupy the far left build. At the far end of the common room, a scroll of the finest paper sits across a simple table. Painted in black upon the surface is a single large kanji, "kokoro"(mind, heart, spirit). The remaining scroll is otherwise blank.
Yogo Katsuyori

[Day 26 - Late Evening] Letter to Akodo Zetsubou

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:49 pm

[OOC: Placeholder till I finish a thread with an NPC.]
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Shugenja • Wardmaster • Kuroiban
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Yogo Katsuyori

Re: [Day 26 - Late Evening] Letter to Akodo Zetsubou

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:27 pm

A black glad servant arrives and awaits the sodan senzo outside the Lion Embassy. He was instructed on pain of immolation to deliver the message in person and wait for the answer.

Dear friend,

Tomorrow midday our study group will gather for the first time for a discussion of matters of import. Your presence will be helpful. I have already invited the following honorable samurai: Tonbo-sama, you, my cousin, Gyushi-sama, Kitsune-sama, Tamori Mei-san, Tamori Nikako-san and Asako-san. In case you want to invite someone else feel free to do that.

Yogo Katsuyori
==Chop==

PS: You will be informed on the location at court tomorro by a friend.
PS: Bring your scrolls, we need to exchange knowledge. I will bring you a copy of all my scrolls.
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Yogo Katsuyori

Re: [Day 26 - Late Evening] Letter to Akodo Zetsubou

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:46 pm

[OOC: Got postponed beyond fixxing, moving it one day ahead.]

Return to “Lion Clan Embassy”