[Day 30, Midday] Scheming the Future (Ask)

A row of storehouses have been converted into guest quarters just north-facing the training grounds. The Lion Clan Occupy the far left build. At the far end of the common room, a scroll of the finest paper sits across a simple table. Painted in black upon the surface is a single large kanji, "kokoro"(mind, heart, spirit). The remaining scroll is otherwise blank.
Akodo Zetsubou

Re: [Day 30, Midday] Scheming the Future (Ask)

Postby Akodo Zetsubou » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:07 am

He nods "Yes, but she never contacted me after that about it."
Loyal-Lion-Golden Lion Eyes-Red Hair-Shugenja
Soul of Doji Nagori, Daidoji Mikado, and Seppun Teshan
I know my family's ancestors, every one, back to the beginning..would you like me to tell you what they think of you?

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:10 am

Katsuyori nodded.

"She had a busy schedule I am sure. Do you know if my cousin meet with the Jade Champion without you being present? Humor me please because that might be important."
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Shugenja • Wardmaster • Kuroiban
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Akodo Zetsubou

Postby Akodo Zetsubou » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:11 am

"I honestly do not know. I have not met with the Jade Champion since I became a magistrate."
I know my family's ancestors, every one, back to the beginning..would you like me to tell you what they think of you?

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:25 am

Katsuyori nodded.

"Thank you it's probably irrelevant."

I just need to check something.

"Anyways before you did that she stayed a night in our Embassy and we had a chat and we talked about... Do you know what Meishodo is? In any case I liked her and since I knew that I had permission to marry I suggested a two years courting period to take a trip to the Jewel and check some of her ideas. Yesterday I got the response which as expected was turned down since she became the Clan Champion of the local variety of Mantis. Pfff, anyways, i don't want to bore you with stupid details. I have a way to the Jewel. I plan to travel there. I wished you would be able to come, it would help with the Seals, I think. I know that I should have said earlier, but you know stuff happened."

He paused and took a sip from his cup of tea.

"So are you coming? I am pretty sure that Nikako-san will be easier to convince, if you are on board."
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Akodo Zetsubou

Postby Akodo Zetsubou » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:32 am

He smiled "For now, I must go to Shiro Akodo. I must report what has happened, and officially petition, through my Clan, for the Sodan Senzo to start investigating their part in re making the seals."

He does add "However, write me a letter once you arrive at the Jewel, I am sure it will be something I will be able to convince my superiors a good place to investigate."

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:35 am

Katsuyori chuckled.

"I ain't sure I will go my friend. I am tired of people."

Akodo Zetsubou

Postby Akodo Zetsubou » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:42 am

He nods, and his smile is bigger "I know, more than anyone else, I understand. But, just because people will not be able to see more than what their own eyes show them, does not mean they are right. Personally? I pitty them, for they will never know the collateral beauty that is beyond their vision. Since you can see it, seek to show it to them, not for them, but for yourself."

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:47 am

Katsuyori smiled.

"You don't understand friend. I can show them anything they want to see. It does not work, they are blind."

Akodo Zetsubou

Postby Akodo Zetsubou » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:51 am

"Even if they do not see, at first, then we must keep trying. Besides, as I said, you do it not for them, but to remind yourself of the beauty,and the reason to serve, to be a samurai."

He smiles "It will be hard, yes. Many will not see, yes. But in a few, fleeting moments, the beauty will become profound."

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:06 am

Katsuyori blinked.

Fuck this, if I can't tell him, I can't tell anyone.

"You do understand that I might be immortal right?"

Return to “Lion Clan Embassy”