[Day 30 - Late Evening] She who holds my leash

Upon the third floor of the Tenshukaku, the Scorpion Clan are given comfortable accommodations. In their common chamber, the lord of the Dragon has left them a gift: A apparently plain paper lantern of stark white. When lit, however, the inner lantern illuminates a vibrant red with the story of the scorpion and frog painted portrayed in shadow-relief.
Yogo Katsuyori

Re: [Day 30 - Late Evening] She who holds my leash

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:57 pm

Katsuyori nodded.

"Since Ona - chan has not a personal preference on the matter i will inform you about this traitor later."
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Shugenja • Wardmaster • Kuroiban
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Shosuro Megumi

Postby Shosuro Megumi » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:07 pm

Megumi nods.

"I suppose so. I never quite got the full story, but that can wait until later. Ona-chan, do you have any particular plans?"
Shinjo Megumi • "Unicorn" Clan • Courtier • Loremaster • Shugenja • Air
As of day 12 wears a necklace with a star sapphire with a Unicorn mon. As of day 21 she is a Jade Magistrate.

Bayushi Onasugamiso

Postby Bayushi Onasugamiso » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm

"Regarding Kuniken san? I have talked with the man. We are good. He is still my sister's husband, though. Keep that in mind, please. Apart from that, I will serve, I guess." She looks kind of tired and disappointed. She has no reason to hide it. "This season didn't work out the way I hoped. There are a lot of things to be done so I still serve. Nothing more, nothing less."
Loyal * Courtier * Storyteller * Dangerous Beauty * Rep Killer * Has studied her scrolls * Description

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:17 pm

Katsuyori was sad the Ona-chan felt this way, but there was little he could do anymore. That was Dotai's job.

He wanted to say so many things to her, but he did not found the courage to say anything. He was always weak when she was involved.

He sipped from his pipe and remained silent.
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Shosuro Megumi

Postby Shosuro Megumi » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:56 pm

Megumi smiles sadly.

"No, it did not work how I wanted to either. Still, there are good parts as well, I suppose. I still don't see victory, however. Beyond the seals, I do not see anything to aid in our efforts, on the contrary, the Phoenix lost their defenses and are going into a civil war. Granted, it was was a gross blasphemy, but still..."

She looks down.

"And you at least can go to Otosan-Uchi, Kazusa-san has to return to the Onyx Empire..."
As of day 12 wears a necklace with a star sapphire with a Unicorn mon. As of day 21 she is a Jade Magistrate.

Bayushi Onasugamiso

Postby Bayushi Onasugamiso » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:24 pm

"Yes, she does." She says. Maybe the Lion or the Crab will have the descency to attack her before she reaches their lands. Kazusa probably wishes the death of a warrior before her mind loses its clarity, but she is not going to say that to her mother. Not out of compassion. Just because it would offer nothing. "I will ask for her the first chance I get, if you want me to." She offers. "We have worked together before."
Loyal * Courtier * Storyteller * Dangerous Beauty * Rep Killer * Has studied her scrolls * Description

Shosuro Megumi

Postby Shosuro Megumi » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:35 pm

"Hmm, I have tasked her to hunt down her father. He must be in hiding for a reason and that might very well be this creature Ketsueki-san told us about. I would appreciate it if you could help her with gathering intelligence and finding him. You must have many contacts still. If it turns out to be wild goose chase, then yes, please get her out..."

Megumi smiles in gratitude.

Bayushi Onasugamiso

Postby Bayushi Onasugamiso » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:37 pm

The Bayushi simply inclines her head. At least, Megumi confirms something she has only read in books. Scorpion used to care about family.

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:00 pm

Katsuyori remained silence and tried to keep his on. He did not like leaving Ona-chan behind, but she had her path and she had made it clear that she would not hid his advice.

Return to “Loyalist Scorpion Faction Embassy”