[Day 21, Late Morning] Seek the Stain (Ask)

Upon the third floor of the Tenshukaku, the Scorpion Clan are given comfortable accommodations. In their common chamber, the lord of the Dragon has left them a gift: A apparently plain paper lantern of stark white. When lit, however, the inner lantern illuminates a vibrant red with the story of the scorpion and frog painted portrayed in shadow-relief.
Yogo Katsuyori

[Day 21, Late Morning] Seek the Stain (Ask)

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:15 am

Katsuyori returned to the Scorpion Embassy after his morning prayers. He has slept Outside yesterday night, in his yurt by his hot bath. He entered his room and asked to be brough paper scrolls and sake. He also requested to know if Dark Dread was available.

He lit up his pipe while waiting for the servant to return.
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Shugenja • Wardmaster • Kuroiban
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Bayushi Takehiko

Re: [Day 21, Late Morning] Seek the Stain (Ask)

Postby Bayushi Takehiko » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:47 pm

"Yogo-san." The servant has not returned- but Takehiko is at the door, waiting for the shugenja to speak.
Loyal Scorpion Clan | Ambassador | Dark Dread

“Truth is such a delicate thing. It dances hand in hand with Falsehood. A sharp blade easily separates them.”

Run by GM Muzaka

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:23 pm

Katsuyori's reflexes were not what they used to be, but to his defense he did not expect the ambassador to show up himself in his quarters.

He knelt.

"My Lord. I need to report and ask for instructions."
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Bayushi Takehiko

Postby Bayushi Takehiko » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:14 pm

The ambassador inclines his head briefly. "Go on."

“Truth is such a delicate thing. It dances hand in hand with Falsehood. A sharp blade easily separates them.”

Run by GM Muzaka

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:35 pm

He remained knelt.

"I have found a maho scroll. It needed fixing and I did. It is new. I have given a copy to a Traitor in order for it to reach the Jade Champion. I need a second opinion. I kept one myself. I think it will allow me to summon the Mother of Blood. Need instructions on sharing the information with our Overlords."

Bayushi Takehiko

Postby Bayushi Takehiko » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:37 pm

It's not often that anyone sees Takehiko look truly surprised. Even for a moment. But the moment passes, and now he is thinking. Finally:

"I am such an overlord. At least, for an immediate decision. Who did you get it from? That could be the difference in deciding who should be aware of it."

Run by GM Muzaka

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:43 pm

"One of the colonial Mantis, she claims to have contacted Fortunes on more than one occasion and she has some kind of mission from the Mother of Blood. I would prefer to marry her, but for the time being I allow her the illusion that she has an opinion on the matter. She could help us understand the obsession of my cousin, who is among the Traitors and potentially the Jade Office, with a gaijin god called Ganesha, he might become a fortune soon, if he is not already."

As his head was facing the floor he had no idea that his Lord was surprised by his report till now. He had lots of secrets to reveal and this was the simplest.

Bayushi Takehiko

Postby Bayushi Takehiko » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:12 pm

Takehiko looks towards Katsuyori at this, frowning slightly. "I see. The Moshi, yes? I do not know about maho nor do I care to try: work with Bayushi-san on this. Two minds are harder to be destroyed than one. Bear in mind that even if the scroll does what you think it will, summoning a Fortune should not be done lightly. I do wonder what you wish to do it for at all."

Run by GM Muzaka

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:31 pm

"The Rise of the Dark Fortunes is ignored by those ignorant Emerald samurai. They follow the decadent Isawa in their hubris and fail to recognize the new state of Ningen-do, Tengoku and Jigoku. My Lady sadly has espoused this heretical theological doctrine. She will not do. Given that this has to do with something that my Order used to hunt down, I know more on this subject than anyone here. I plan to lift the veil of ignorance the Elemental Council has enforced on the Emerald Empire. This scroll does not call on the kami that should not be named. It calls directly to the Mother of Blood. Given the recognition of the Dark Fortunes by the Brotherhood I feel that as a servant of the Kami I must enlighten the ignorant. I also want to push for the recognition of Ganesha as a new fortune. Finally I want to use her to manipulate her grand-daughter."

[OOC: Bayushi Onasugamiso is taking a sabbatical from this pbp.]

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:04 pm

[OOC: At the moment I have 4 threads with this GM toon that I wait orders, instructions and new toys from. I can understand that there is IRL-no-oni, but it is becoming really hard to do anything without the above. If I add threads with other GMs that are still pending on their replies, the number becomes 7.]

Return to “Loyalist Scorpion Faction Embassy”