[D25 LA]Aside: Informal Negotiations

Upon the third floor of the Tenshukaku, the Scorpion Clan are given comfortable accommodations. In their common chamber, the lord of the Dragon has left them a gift: A apparently plain paper lantern of stark white. When lit, however, the inner lantern illuminates a vibrant red with the story of the scorpion and frog painted portrayed in shadow-relief.
Soshi Kazusa

Re: [D25 LA]Aside: Informal Negotiations

Postby Soshi Kazusa » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:13 pm

"It will take more than a Lion's citation", Kazusa says. "The chosen likely do not trust them because of the Shogun petition."

"And I don't doubt Tamori-san will gather the truth, I spoke with her myself about it." She salutes with her cup. "You may however need to add some...smoothing over. If not the crane themselves. I understand Arami-san has been sniffing around their skirts for some time now."
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Samurai • Delegation Head
"Some mourn loss, never realizing their dream yet lives. Others boast victory, unable to imagine their defeat. Both are fools. The game goes on."

Ide Kousuda

Postby Ide Kousuda » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:14 am

"That is a fair point about the Lion and the Chosen. I would add my voice to his, as would Arami-sama, who has likely made connections with them. I had planned to smooth things over, of course, but I'm not exactly sure what I'll say yet. Though it can be can be difficult to plan ahead for such things."
Unicorn Clan Courtier - Hero of the People
Appearance!
We must dare to be bold in these dark times...

Soshi Kazusa

Postby Soshi Kazusa » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:42 am

"The art of the courtier is to make it look like it was all planned for the beginning, Ide-san", Kazusa says. "No one can determine the outcome until the dice stop rolling. All I plan to do is be certain the ground is level and that the dice themselves aren't weighted."
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Samurai • Delegation Head
"Some mourn loss, never realizing their dream yet lives. Others boast victory, unable to imagine their defeat. Both are fools. The game goes on."

Ide Kousuda

Postby Ide Kousuda » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:14 am

"I suppose that is one facet of the courtier's way. Though I commend your efforts to ensure fairness."
Unicorn Clan Courtier - Hero of the People
Appearance!
We must dare to be bold in these dark times...

Return to “Loyalist Scorpion Faction Embassy”