How Much For that Bayushi In The Window (Closed)

Upon the third floor of the Tenshukaku, the Scorpion Clan are given comfortable accommodations. In their common chamber, the lord of the Dragon has left them a gift: A apparently plain paper lantern of stark white. When lit, however, the inner lantern illuminates a vibrant red with the story of the scorpion and frog painted portrayed in shadow-relief.
Gyushi Dotai

Re: How Much For that Bayushi In The Window (Closed)

Postby Gyushi Dotai » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:37 pm

He nods and helps her with her clothing, "Of course. Your skills are highly respected and those lessons are hard to learn. Yours is a hard path, I just intend to be or at the least ensure you get the rewards deserved for your pain." He rubs at her shoulders, "Bethrothal or no I'm yours Bayushi Onasugamiso."
Emerald Spider * Courtier * Armour-smith * Uninvited * Benten's Blessing * Dangerous Beauty Soul of Gyushi Kageto
Description

Bayushi Onasugamiso

Postby Bayushi Onasugamiso » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:58 pm

This is painful. Not the rub, of course, but the admission of... what it is really? Feelings? Vassalage? Wtf, Dotai... Good for you. Ona chan is very confused right now. She smiles sweetly at the shoulder rub as her courtier instincts start to be activated. This isn't right, though and she knows it. She has promised herself not to bring that between the Gyushi and herself. But isn't he doing the same? not is... might be.

Several moments pass in silence.
Loyal * Courtier * Storyteller * Dangerous Beauty * Rep Killer * Has studied her scrolls * Description

Gyushi Dotai

Postby Gyushi Dotai » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:05 pm

He gently reaches up to rub his cheeks, "Relax your jaw dear. I can hear your teeth creak." He moves to settle behind her to work her back, "I was thinking of offering Mempos to non-scorpion guests to the future embassy. Sort of a novelty to help those who would like to fit in for a short time with the enigmatic Scorpion."
Emerald Spider * Courtier * Armour-smith * Uninvited * Benten's Blessing * Dangerous Beauty Soul of Gyushi Kageto
Description

Bayushi Onasugamiso

Postby Bayushi Onasugamiso » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:18 pm

Well by now he probably has her figured out. Apologizing once more would offer nothing. The woman simply tries to relax. She can put that much trust and a lot more to Dotai's ability to force her to do so. "I don't think that we will have a lot of guests at the beginning, but symbolism does help find out the intentions of whomever comes. And it will also help you as an artist. If promoting your craftmanship is something that you hope for, I will certainly be as helpful as I can."
Loyal * Courtier * Storyteller * Dangerous Beauty * Rep Killer * Has studied her scrolls * Description

Gyushi Dotai

Postby Gyushi Dotai » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:34 pm

He kisses the back of her neck as he raises one of her arms to work on it, "At first perhaps but overtime true mask makers might do it as a proof of skill. The honor of having their work displayed in the entrance way of their embassy for guests to use and possibly own. A momento to remind them that there are people sitll under the masks."

He pauses and hugs her from behind gently, "I'll need you to lay down now."
Description

Bayushi Onasugamiso

Postby Bayushi Onasugamiso » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:46 pm

She shivers at the kiss and stands up. Her hand searches for his and leads the man to her futon behind the shoji screens. Ona lays down on her belly and waits for him to join her before speaking. "I see merit in your idea. I have never asked you before, though. In which capacity do you think that it is best for you to serve at the embassy and thus perform your duty to the Scorpion clan? Is there anything particular you feel you should be assigned to do?"

Gyushi Dotai

Postby Gyushi Dotai » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:01 pm

He smiles down at her as he kneels to start working on her legs and bottom pausing his hand to give her bottom and squeeze, "I'm not to sure. I've always been a bit of a odd ball in my family as I enjoy doing this as much as crafting. But I figured at least at first I would get enough suits of armor together to put them on display and if needed those displays actually contain living guards."
Description

Bayushi Onasugamiso

Postby Bayushi Onasugamiso » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:37 pm

"I enjoy you doing this more than crafting." She chuckles. "But it's unavoidable to take breaks and leave the bedroom from time to time. Unfortunately." The woman sighs softly. Her body relaxes more by the minute. "We have no agreement for guards, though. Maybe... some day... If everything works out." It is actually the first time that Ona refers to the future using if and not when. Dotai would probably miss it, but she doesn't. With that she relaxes even more. She has tried and probably failed this season. The world apparently doesn't need any saving. The clans of the Emerald Empire have everything under control. What else is there to do but enjoy the future even if it is a short one.

Gyushi Dotai

Postby Gyushi Dotai » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:51 pm

He humms as he works down one leg, "I enjoy this more as well. But with such a well sculpted figure to work on it little surprise." He gets up and kneels on the other side of her to work down the other leg, "One of the ladies journals I found noted that as she got later into her pregnancies her feet and calves would ache with even the shortest of walks. Unless you feel it would spoil you to much I'd say I should get lots of practice in so our guests won't notice any discomfort."

He stands up again to move to her feet to begin to work on them, "As to things working out, they will. They always do, you just worry about setting that which you can reach in order and lean on me when you feel overwhelmed."
Description

Bayushi Onasugamiso

Postby Bayushi Onasugamiso » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:01 pm

"That would be like paradise here on earth, honey. But you do understand that I have no idea whether I am pregrant yet and I may well not be for some time.. But certainly practise makes us better and raises the probabilities. I don't mind getting spoiled in anything when it comes to your touch." She humms from time to time. "I am not worried about the embassy. Not particularly, at least. It is something that I cannot afford to think about right now. There are still a few days left in court and there is the journey to the city, as well. Those two are far more concerning issues right now."

Return to “Loyalist Scorpion Faction Embassy”