How Much For that Bayushi In The Window (Closed)

Upon the third floor of the Tenshukaku, the Scorpion Clan are given comfortable accommodations. In their common chamber, the lord of the Dragon has left them a gift: A apparently plain paper lantern of stark white. When lit, however, the inner lantern illuminates a vibrant red with the story of the scorpion and frog painted portrayed in shadow-relief.
Gyushi Dotai

Re: How Much For that Bayushi In The Window (Closed)

Postby Gyushi Dotai » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:06 pm

He smiles and sits up to give her a kiss, "I don't believe anything but yourself makes you a better person. You have scars caused by having to survive. We all have them. I'm not asking you to pick raw again darling. Just to share where they come from when you are ready and I mean when you feel ready."
Emerald Spider * Courtier * Armour-smith * Uninvited * Benten's Blessing * Dangerous Beauty Soul of Gyushi Kageto
Description

Bayushi Onasugamiso

Postby Bayushi Onasugamiso » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:12 pm

"Pfff... I can do it now. It's not something I need to prepare for. My dad left for a trip some months after the Scorpion declared in favor of Kanpeki. He was formerly of the Kakita, so you know... honor was important, I guess. He lives in Jurojin Seido ever since. My sister died in a fire, only that she didn't. I learnt that little detail last week. She is alive and well. And mother? She is a bitch who has to die sooner rather than later, but I don't intend to do anything about this little truth for now."
Loyal * Courtier * Storyteller * Dangerous Beauty * Rep Killer * Has studied her scrolls * Description

Gyushi Dotai

Postby Gyushi Dotai » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:39 pm

He smiles, "But before wasn't the time you weren't willing to share that. Now you are. No it changes absolutly nothing I feel or think about you, but yes its no longer sitting in there bubbling about. My most secret thing is I'm beyond jealous of my parent's and cousins for hearing the kami and having their help to make near perfect crafts. In a room full of priests I feel as small and useless as a worm. Tomorrow I'm going to a meeting about the kami and may be the only person there who is deaf to them. Thats my biggest failure of Shourido or Bushido. I'm jealous."
Emerald Spider * Courtier * Armour-smith * Uninvited * Benten's Blessing * Dangerous Beauty Soul of Gyushi Kageto
Description

Bayushi Onasugamiso

Postby Bayushi Onasugamiso » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:09 pm

His most secret thing is jealousy. Hers is not to be revealed. Ever. How can she tell him about the risk she is taking on his and their future family's behalf. No. The taint is never to be discussed. This is one of the times that the role of the courtier wins over that of the partner.

Ona chuckles softly acting amused by his own little truth. She moves closer to him and reaches for his hand which she encloses into both hers. She is caring and attentive, maybe for the first time. "If this is your darkest secret, honey, then you are one of the best people I have ever known. Worry not, though. We can be equally deaf to the kami, but still make our time in Ningen do count. I can promise you no glorious death coming along with the Bayushi name, but an interesting life is certainly ahead of us.
Loyal * Courtier * Storyteller * Dangerous Beauty * Rep Killer * Has studied her scrolls * Description

Gyushi Dotai

Postby Gyushi Dotai » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:05 am

He raises a eyebrow but closes his eyes for a moment, "I'm not looking for glorious death Ona. Glory like that is short and transitional. If my name even gets mentioned a hundred years from now I'll be surprised. I just want to have been useful and may just maybe keep the hope for peace alive."

He squeezes her hand, "Thank you Ona. I've never admitted that to anyone but sensei."
Description

Bayushi Onasugamiso

Postby Bayushi Onasugamiso » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:37 am

Ona spends some moments thinking how much of an adorable kid Dotai is. She doesn't mind that. He will grow up. He has to. At some point during their affair she had actually believed that he knew in what kind of a situation he was getting into.

"Peace is to come. It is either that or annihilation. There is no middle ground. It is the only hope I have kept true." She runs her fingers down his cheek. "It is the only thing I have... And, maybe, a handsome smith now. Absolutely deaf to the kami and jealous of his relatives, but mine." She chuckles and kisses his lips softly. "I like you the way you are."

Gyushi Dotai

Postby Gyushi Dotai » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:48 am

He chuckles, "Well when you find one let me know. I'm just a pretty fool." He pulls her hand to kiss them, "Now lets finish the food."
Description

Bayushi Onasugamiso

Postby Bayushi Onasugamiso » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:53 am

With the courtier mode off for now since the issue seems settled, Ona reaches for her chopsticks once more and takes a bite.

"How exactly do you intend to send the new armor to Zogeku?" She asks after while.

Gyushi Dotai

Postby Gyushi Dotai » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:22 am

He begins to eat as well, "My family will work to build them weapons worthy of their champion in exhange for them prefering Otosan Iuchi for trade. I'll just send it with the first weapons as a gift to their leaders."
Description

Bayushi Onasugamiso

Postby Bayushi Onasugamiso » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:44 pm

"That is good. We have come to an agreement with them, but the actual signing of the contracts seems to take forever. I doubt that they will honor their word at this point."

Return to “Loyalist Scorpion Faction Embassy”