How Much For that Bayushi In The Window (Closed)

Upon the third floor of the Tenshukaku, the Scorpion Clan are given comfortable accommodations. In their common chamber, the lord of the Dragon has left them a gift: A apparently plain paper lantern of stark white. When lit, however, the inner lantern illuminates a vibrant red with the story of the scorpion and frog painted portrayed in shadow-relief.
Gyushi Dotai

Re: How Much For that Bayushi In The Window (Closed)

Postby Gyushi Dotai » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:51 pm

He smiles, "If they want a comparable weapon to that of the other clan champions they will at least at first keep their word. Overtime they'll forget I'm sure. But when their pocket books ache, they'll come back. Their ships don't like to only eat fish."
Emerald Spider * Courtier * Armour-smith * Uninvited * Benten's Blessing * Dangerous Beauty Soul of Gyushi Kageto
Description

Bayushi Onasugamiso

Postby Bayushi Onasugamiso » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:46 pm

"Their..." she chuckles, "Oh, kami... it is offending to say it. But they want the Gyushi to make their ancestral sword?" The Bayushi laughs, clearly amused by the prospect.

"Never mind that." She says after she stops laughing. "It just sounded hilarious. The Ancestral Sword of the Kingdom of Zogeku!" She proclaims. "At least they are clever enough to come to your family for that."
Loyal * Courtier * Storyteller * Dangerous Beauty * Rep Killer * Has studied her scrolls * Description

Gyushi Dotai

Postby Gyushi Dotai » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:53 pm

He chuckles, "Well we are one of the few groups that are not only friendly but have a consistent source of awakened weapons. Two birds with one stone and all that. Besides if they can manage to intrigue father into working on the project they will be a force to be reckoned. I was hoping it would keep their mindset focusing on reintergration after the war. No one likes to leave things half done, eventually they'll either break away alltogether or they'll keep wanting to come home. The Minor clan of the Zogeku sponsored by the Spider and Scorpion sounds fine to me."
Emerald Spider * Courtier * Armour-smith * Uninvited * Benten's Blessing * Dangerous Beauty Soul of Gyushi Kageto
Description

Bayushi Onasugamiso

Postby Bayushi Onasugamiso » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:21 pm

She looks at him and chuckles. "And how would you do that? What would you do to deliver such a thing if it was asked?"
Loyal * Courtier * Storyteller * Dangerous Beauty * Rep Killer * Has studied her scrolls * Description

Gyushi Dotai

Postby Gyushi Dotai » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:26 pm

He chuckles, "Its not something I will make come about. I've not the temperment to lead, just make suggestions. Echoes of anothers thoughts that would settle randomly into the ear of others and maybe nest there until they think it is their own."
Description

Bayushi Onasugamiso

Postby Bayushi Onasugamiso » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:02 pm

She tilts her head. "Is that what you are doing now?" Ona takes another bite and chews slowly. "You look like Katsu a lot in this regard. Only that he actually waits for immediate decisions and results."

Gyushi Dotai

Postby Gyushi Dotai » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:27 pm

He smiles, "I want to be content dear not in control. If I think a whisper can set that off then it would be a crime to not do so. Katsu is inpatient because he can make things happen and he's gotten used to that power. I can't, I have to take the slow route."
Description

Bayushi Onasugamiso

Postby Bayushi Onasugamiso » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:46 pm

She smiles at that statement. "It is the way all courtiers work. Even I try to be subtle from time to time."

Gyushi Dotai

Postby Gyushi Dotai » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:59 pm

He smiles, "The only thing subtle about Bayushi Onasugamiso is her armor. Every thing else from the curve of her hip to the words from her lips are bold."
Description

Bayushi Onasugamiso

Postby Bayushi Onasugamiso » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:01 pm

"Fortunes favor the bold, no?" She responds with a small laughter.

/fade to small talk?

Return to “Loyalist Scorpion Faction Embassy”