[Day 28, Early Morning] A Game of Koans, Teacher Reviews (Scorpion)

Upon the third floor of the Tenshukaku, the Scorpion Clan are given comfortable accommodations. In their common chamber, the lord of the Dragon has left them a gift: A apparently plain paper lantern of stark white. When lit, however, the inner lantern illuminates a vibrant red with the story of the scorpion and frog painted portrayed in shadow-relief.
????????

Re: [Day 28, Early Morning] A Game of Koans, Teacher Reviews (Scorpion)

Postby ???????? » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:56 pm

"They were. Not a one was repeated."

Bayushi Onasugamiso

Postby Bayushi Onasugamiso » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:09 pm

"Hmm..." The Scorpion ponders on that for a second. "I am searching the right words, monk san. I really want to be courteous, but you make it hard." She admits. "So the order not only believes that it knows the clans better than they know themselves, but that you know us and our duties so well that you can only present them through complex riddles. How fortunate for us to have you!" She chuckles. "And how generous of you to play this little game with us." She grins. "I did it after all. I was polite."
Loyal * Courtier * Storyteller * Dangerous Beauty * Rep Killer * Has studied her scrolls * Description

Bayushi Onasugamiso

Postby Bayushi Onasugamiso » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:15 pm

"I forgot to make my next question, though." She sighs softly. "Youth you know... Well what i need to ask is the following. Are all monk order that presumptuous?"
Loyal * Courtier * Storyteller * Dangerous Beauty * Rep Killer * Has studied her scrolls * Description

????????

Postby ???????? » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:29 pm

"We must be," the monk counters, "For it is not the way of samurai to be overly introspective unless a stout stick is taken to their heads. In this way, Shinsei was truly wise."

Bayushi Onasugamiso

Postby Bayushi Onasugamiso » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:31 pm

"But I am not lying. I truly believe that you are kind of fake. Talking, but never acting. Will you still bloody my lips?"

????????

Postby ???????? » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:34 pm

The monk looks about. "I've no stout stick, but if you insist on an object lesson, I have this tray."

Bayushi Onasugamiso

Postby Bayushi Onasugamiso » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:54 pm

"Good for you, I guess?"

"So! It matters not whether I lie or not, you have decided to strike at me regardless. Why are you so aggressive, monk san?"

????????

Postby ???????? » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:39 pm

"Because I have been asked to be," the monk says serenly as he lets the note slide off the platter, raising it to strike at the Bayushi.

Bayushi Onasugamiso

Postby Bayushi Onasugamiso » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:54 pm

"No more questions?" She asks and chuckles as the note slides off. "I got carried away. Only statements now. I am not lying, monk san." She keeps looking at him without moving an intch. "Strike me if you want. Bloody my lips hoping that I do. At least, this will be an action. Do it! Act!"

????????

Postby ???????? » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:14 pm

"As you wish." The platter crashes into Onasugamiso's face, with a non-negligible amount of force behind it.

Return to “Loyalist Scorpion Faction Embassy”