[Day 28, Midday] Blooming of the Orchids (Ask)

Upon the third floor of the Tenshukaku, the Scorpion Clan are given comfortable accommodations. In their common chamber, the lord of the Dragon has left them a gift: A apparently plain paper lantern of stark white. When lit, however, the inner lantern illuminates a vibrant red with the story of the scorpion and frog painted portrayed in shadow-relief.
Gyushi Dotai

Re: [Day 28, Midday] Blooming of the Orchids (Ask)

Postby Gyushi Dotai » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:24 pm

He sighs trying so hard to ignore the Kitsune's antics but that eyebrow still twitches, "Until a group can explain why one is deaf to the kami and another is not. Then I really have no questions Yogo-san." He sips at his tea.
Emerald Spider * Courtier * Armour-smith * Uninvited * Benten's Blessing * Dangerous Beauty Soul of Gyushi Kageto
Description

Kitsune Konjo

Postby Kitsune Konjo » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:14 pm

Konjō takes a cup, whispers a spell (Jurojin"s Balm), and pours a measure out of the liquid inside of the coconut.

"I think it's more a matter of what you listen for, Gyushi-sama. A samurai's armor speaks to you. And you listen. For the fit, how its wearer moves, where it needs to be weak and where it needs to be strong."

"If there armor spoke to me, I wouldn't know what it is saying. I wouldn't even know it was speaking to me."

He takes a sip of the drink. And his eye change color to green.
Morishita Konjō • Experienced Kitsune Konjō • Mantis Clan • Shugenja • Earth • Gaijin • Friend to the Red Panda spirit • Seedplanter • Disadvantage: Delegation Head • Not your friend • Dark Oracle of Chikushudo

Gyushi Dotai

Postby Gyushi Dotai » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:30 pm

Dotai nods, "I suppose you are correct. Its a question that I've had to live with knowing it will never be answered. But my rebuttal would be that my cousins can do both. But I suppose we all have our rolls."
Emerald Spider * Courtier * Armour-smith * Uninvited * Benten's Blessing * Dangerous Beauty Soul of Gyushi Kageto
Description

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:48 am

Katsuyori chuckled.

"Dotai-sama if you ever need to speak to the kami you can trust any of the many servants of the kami that you were blessed to know during your short life in the Old Capital, to assist you with that. Furthermore if you need to do it on your own, given you extended education on matter not of this realm, we can both agree that you already have ways to do that. So since that question was kinda silly, give me another."

He took a sip from his sake.

"In my time in Shiro Mirumoto I have found a new maho spell, a Dragon of Madness and a lot of people acting irrationally. I also found out that there might be some remnants of the Hidden Guard still alive. I want us to discuss these things."
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Shugenja • Wardmaster • Kuroiban
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Kitsune Konjo

Postby Kitsune Konjo » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:44 pm

"If you're going to let that Dragon loose, let me and my delegation get a good three days away from here. Not what I would consider minimum safe distance, but at least we wouldn't be in the mouth of madness," Konjō says darkly.
Morishita Konjō • Experienced Kitsune Konjō • Mantis Clan • Shugenja • Earth • Gaijin • Friend to the Red Panda spirit • Seedplanter • Disadvantage: Delegation Head • Not your friend • Dark Oracle of Chikushudo

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:46 pm

Katsuyori nodded in agreement.

"Why do you think I moved back into the woods friend? Sadly I don't think this is an option. The Dragon is here and I have no way of knowing who has been compromised and who not."

He turns to the Sodan Senzo.

"Do you have a way to know that?"

Then back to the Kitsune.

"There was an epidemic involving that Dragon in the former Colonies if my memory serves me well. Could you please expand on the matter?"
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Kitsune Konjo

Postby Kitsune Konjo » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:44 pm

"The time of madness and the Fallen was before I was born. But I have heard the stories. Were we in Zogeku, I could point them out to you easily. Here?"

The Kitsune's eye flick to the Lion and then back to the madman in the mask.

"Do you know where the Dragon is? Do you have a plan that doesn't result in all Scorpion on this mountain being executed?"

Akodo Zetsubou

Postby Akodo Zetsubou » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:54 pm

Yogo Katsuyori wrote:
He turns to the Sodan Senzo.

"Do you have a way to know that?"

"I do have a way, but, know that for me to use it, it is vonsidered an assualt without permission, similar to using jade strike on someone to detect the taint."
Loyal-Lion-Golden Lion Eyes-Red Hair-Shugenja
Soul of Doji Nagori, Daidoji Mikado, and Seppun Teshan
I know my family's ancestors, every one, back to the beginning..would you like me to tell you what they think of you?

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:26 pm

Katsuyori thought a litle on the answer of his friend.

"Doesn't your duty as a Jade Magistrate compel you to overlook this sensitivity of yours in defense of your Emperor? I will respect your view in any case, just thinking out loud."

Asako Hitomi

Postby Asako Hitomi » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:38 pm

The Monk just observed, unsure but mentally noting everyone present. She took tea when offered politely. But said little else.
Disturbing Countenance (scars left side of face). Phoenix. Asako Monk
From D24 onwards she no longer wears any clan markings, and dresses extremely plainly.

Return to “Loyalist Scorpion Faction Embassy”