[Day 27, Late Evening] Until next time (ask)

Upon the third floor of the Tenshukaku, the Scorpion Clan are given comfortable accommodations. In their common chamber, the lord of the Dragon has left them a gift: A apparently plain paper lantern of stark white. When lit, however, the inner lantern illuminates a vibrant red with the story of the scorpion and frog painted portrayed in shadow-relief.
Soshi Kazusa

Re: [Day 27, Late Evening] Until next time (ask)

Postby Soshi Kazusa » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:58 pm

Shosuro Megumi wrote:"Choujo, promise me that after tomorrow, you start thinking about what you want for yourself."

"As you say, we are fallen leaves. It wouldn't be right of me to promise anything...", she isn't comfortable finishing the sentence. Yet still, she goes on. "I will tell you that I think about it every day, have thought about, but that I don't have the same choices as some others do."

She rings the bell, calling the servant. She asks for sake.

"Tomorrow might be a turning point, or it might be nothing. I do not know, all that I can say is that if I live I will continue."
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Samurai • Delegation Head
"Some mourn loss, never realizing their dream yet lives. Others boast victory, unable to imagine their defeat. Both are fools. The game goes on."

Shosuro Megumi

Postby Shosuro Megumi » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:47 pm

As the sake is delivered she takes her cup out of her sleeve and as Kazusa does the same pours the both of them a drink.

"We can do no more than that, though I must say you can do better than just continue. I've seen you smile, I've seen you taste life in earnest. You might have less options, but that is still a marked difference from 'no options'. And if this Blessing persists...

Well, I suppose you are right. Tomorrow will be the turning point..."
Shinjo Megumi • "Unicorn" Clan • Courtier • Loremaster • Shugenja • Air
As of day 12 wears a necklace with a star sapphire with a Unicorn mon. As of day 21 she is a Jade Magistrate.

Soshi Kazusa

Postby Soshi Kazusa » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:19 pm

"Then, to the future", she says and holds up her cup. "Kanpai."

She doesn't taint the moment by adding the rest of her thoughts.
"Some mourn loss, never realizing their dream yet lives. Others boast victory, unable to imagine their defeat. Both are fools. The game goes on."

Shosuro Megumi

Postby Shosuro Megumi » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:28 am

Megumi holds up her cup in return. "Kanpai!"

She drains it in one go.

"I have already arranged that me and Oda-san will return to Medinaat Al-Salaam to settle my affairs there, and also to bring the Zogeku in contact with the Sahir for their golems. I'm not entirely sure if this will still be happening, as my standing with the Unicorn is not at an all-time high for the moment, nor is our treaty with the Mantis signed yet, but I'm assuming it will still happen. I will bring Shino along. The journey is not without peril, but at least he will be far away from the war here..."
As of day 12 wears a necklace with a star sapphire with a Unicorn mon. As of day 21 she is a Jade Magistrate.

Soshi Kazusa

Postby Soshi Kazusa » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:19 pm

"Have you spoken with Akodo-san yet?"

Shosuro Megumi

Postby Shosuro Megumi » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:33 pm

"No, not yet. But I will certainly do so before the end of court. Not tomorrow however. The day after, yes, that seems best..."

She looks away.

"I'm sure everything will work out in the end..."

That might be as much to herself as her daughter.

Return to “Loyalist Scorpion Faction Embassy”