[D26N]Climbing the window (Private)

Upon the third floor of the Tenshukaku, the Scorpion Clan are given comfortable accommodations. In their common chamber, the lord of the Dragon has left them a gift: A apparently plain paper lantern of stark white. When lit, however, the inner lantern illuminates a vibrant red with the story of the scorpion and frog painted portrayed in shadow-relief.
Ikoma Shungo

[D26N]Climbing the window (Private)

Postby Ikoma Shungo » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:02 am

Under the stark light of the moon, a man climbs through an open window. He has skillfully evaded the guards, as if he had been told the weaknesses of today's schedule. His back is burdened by a sack; a small one, maybe suitable for a few things.

With catlike thread he falls on the wooden floor, closing the window behind him. Ikoma Shungo straightens himself, setting the knapsack down, and smiling at his host.
Lion - 36 - Bushi - Trusted Retainer of Ikoma Hattori - Widower
Soul of Kuni Tomokazu

Soshi Kazusa

Re: [D26N]Climbing the window (Private)

Postby Soshi Kazusa » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:08 pm

Kazusa emerges from the darkness of her room. She is wearing her sleeping yukata, and it might be showing a little bit too much shoulder. Though whether such was acceptable wasn't her concern. She smiled at Shungo and approached him gracefully, a silent darkness, but a warm one, inviting him in.

"You must be cold", she said, slender arms slipping around him, letting her body warmth mingle with his. "Shut the window, would you?" she doesn't let him go to do as she says.
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Samurai • Delegation Head
"Some mourn loss, never realizing their dream yet lives. Others boast victory, unable to imagine their defeat. Both are fools. The game goes on."

Ikoma Shungo

Postby Ikoma Shungo » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:14 am

"Ah, what is the brief terror of cold against time with you?", he asks, smiling. Fasting the window's shutter, letting Kazusa press herself against him, he leans back and with remarkable spryness for a man his age, leans back and lets his fingers wander softly, gently over her neck. He turns around, half loosening his clothes, to give her better access to his body's heat and kisses her - not with passion, that will come later, but with sincerity.

"But don't stop", he murmurs into that cascade of black hair.
Soul of Kuni Tomokazu

Soshi Kazusa

Postby Soshi Kazusa » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:02 pm

Kazusa leaned fully into him, resting her head in the crook of his neck and shoulder, fingers massaging his back as she settles to the sound of his heartbeat.

"I think my old cat is an assassin, come to kill me with the fuzzy edge of relaxation", she murmured. "The poison of content begins to flow...it's only a matter of time before it's too late to treat..."

Her lips were soft on his collar bone, then his neck. She hugged him, held him with tender care as she started to melt, breath slowing.

Will I die in this duel? Does he know about it? He must know...the words aren't necessary
"Some mourn loss, never realizing their dream yet lives. Others boast victory, unable to imagine their defeat. Both are fools. The game goes on."

Ikoma Shungo

Postby Ikoma Shungo » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:39 am

He is silent on her thoughts - if he knows or not, what her troubles are beyond these walls, he does not indicate.

Instead, he concentrates on the here. The now. On her. He returns the hug, full-bodied, slowly sitting down and pulling her gently with him, until she rests on his lap. His mouth may leave her skin for but a second, before returning to deliver those gentle butterflies, while his hands dance upon her skin, close to the fabric's edge.

Even though he is not a predator right now, there is an intense intent as if she is but the world, his entire focus on her. A quickened heartbeat betrays his nerve, while other things may betray his desire.
Soul of Kuni Tomokazu

Soshi Kazusa

Postby Soshi Kazusa » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:37 pm

"You are bad, why are you so bad?" She teased him, poking his chest and then returning more tenderness. She spends a while breathing in warmth, enjoying his gentle touching, and feeling a swelling inside of her build that starts to make the dance more and more difficult as time draws on in the night.

Her kimono falls a bit more off her shoulder, she doesn't bother fixing it and finds his lips with hers. She pulls his open and rests herself against him, using a hand to tilt his head down toward her.

"Shungo-kun...", she says between breaths. "Will you fight to live on for a long time? Would you start a new family if you survive?" Her question doesn't have any hope in it, it seems to argue the passion building in her body.

Ikoma Shungo

Postby Ikoma Shungo » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:20 am

He pauses. Thinks. For a second, thrown from the revelry of the moment, instead giving her question time and space to breathe, to conquer his thoughts.
"Yes. I would, if I can persuade my daimyo, and the one who is dear to me could persuade hers. I'm not a young man anymore, but neither am I old."

His thoughts, spoken, he pulls her closer, breaching the gap she has offered, taking in the scent of her bared skin.
"Why? Do you want to seal a contract with me?", he asks, with a sly tone in his voice.
Soul of Kuni Tomokazu

Soshi Kazusa

Postby Soshi Kazusa » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:47 pm

"That's...", she twinged pleasantly at his closeness again. "...only a question."

She seizes the lion by the mane and attacks with her lips, her hips, her tongue.

One that I had no answer to myself...

Kazusa's heart beat happily.

Return to “Loyalist Scorpion Faction Embassy”