[Day 30 - Late Evening] She who holds my leash

Upon the third floor of the Tenshukaku, the Scorpion Clan are given comfortable accommodations. In their common chamber, the lord of the Dragon has left them a gift: A apparently plain paper lantern of stark white. When lit, however, the inner lantern illuminates a vibrant red with the story of the scorpion and frog painted portrayed in shadow-relief.
Yogo Katsuyori

[Day 30 - Late Evening] She who holds my leash

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:21 am

The Yogo returned to the Scorpion embassy but headed not to his room. He went to his Lady and checked for sounds, he would hate to disturb her if she was playing go with Dotai.

Happy that he heard nothing he scratched the shoji screen.
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Shugenja • Wardmaster • Kuroiban
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Bayushi Onasugamiso

Re: [Day 30 - Late Evening] She who holds my leash

Postby Bayushi Onasugamiso » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:23 am

"Yes?" A voice is heard from inside the room.
Loyal * Courtier * Storyteller * Dangerous Beauty * Rep Killer * Has studied her scrolls * Description

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:23 am

Katsuyori got inside and knelt.
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Bayushi Onasugamiso

Postby Bayushi Onasugamiso » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:27 am

"Hello there. I thought that you would have already left." She gestures for him to raise.

The Bayushi is knelt before the small corner shrine. She stands up and approaches the old priest. "Let's have some tea."
Loyal * Courtier * Storyteller * Dangerous Beauty * Rep Killer * Has studied her scrolls * Description

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:32 am

Katsuyori blinked at her reply.

"How could I leave? You are still here."

He got up and prayed to the fire kami to lit the hearth while he picked up the tea set.

He then sat across his Lady and prepared the tea. He extended his hand to receive her cup and then served them both.

"It is not poisoned."

He announced as he took a sip from his cup.

Bayushi Onasugamiso

Postby Bayushi Onasugamiso » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:34 am

"That's good." She says with a smirk and sips some tea.

"How are you? Now that this season is over..."

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:39 am

Katsuyori smirked.

As if you are capable of empathy...

"Alive, which I didn't expect. Frustrated with the Oracle of Blood and some other people."

He took out his pipe and lit it.

"I was hoping that you would allow me more liberty with my actions from now on. I learned things and I know what happened to me and what effects it has."

Bayushi Onasugamiso

Postby Bayushi Onasugamiso » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:46 am

"You can do as you like as far as I am concerned. I will distance myself from anything that is connected with the Palace of Crimson Shadows for some time." She responds. "You should ask her, though. She will be furious if you don't..." She chuckles. "Or maybe you shouldn't. Just as a reminder that no one actually cares if she is furious or not." She is obviously refering to her mother.

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:51 am

Katsuyori nodded.

"She released me before sending me here. My last duty to her was to keep you safe and learn about your sister. I don't know her schemes anymore and we had a huge argument before I left. I ain't going back. I never feared her as the rest. I respected her and she lied to me. I do not respect her anymore and I would gladly become the instrument of your fury, if you will allow me."

Bayushi Onasugamiso

Postby Bayushi Onasugamiso » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:53 am

She raises an eyebrow at that. "What exactly do you have in mind? As far as I know, you are to marry into the Mants and serve our clan through serving them."

Return to “Loyalist Scorpion Faction Embassy”