[Day 30 - Late Evening] She who holds my leash

Upon the third floor of the Tenshukaku, the Scorpion Clan are given comfortable accommodations. In their common chamber, the lord of the Dragon has left them a gift: A apparently plain paper lantern of stark white. When lit, however, the inner lantern illuminates a vibrant red with the story of the scorpion and frog painted portrayed in shadow-relief.
Yogo Katsuyori

Re: [Day 30 - Late Evening] She who holds my leash

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:58 am

Katsuyori chuckled.

"I have little reason to do that given what presumptions she has made about my person. She is young and foolish. I have little to no respect for her. It's better for everyone involved to remove me from the deal. By the way you sold me too cheap."
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Shugenja • Wardmaster • Kuroiban
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Bayushi Onasugamiso

Postby Bayushi Onasugamiso » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:01 am

"Too cheap? You will be the spiritual advisor of her spouse. Isn't it enough? I thought that you wanted to get married in another clan. It is not that the clans have been lining up to get new, slightly used and mildly tainted new samurai." She sips some tea. "Anyway. If your desire to change name, has changed as well, I can get you out of the deal."
Loyal * Courtier * Storyteller * Dangerous Beauty * Rep Killer * Has studied her scrolls * Description

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:09 am

Katsuyori smirked.

"Ona-chan you have grown, you are ready to succeed your mother and from now on you are the most important Bayushi in Rokugan after Lord Bayushi the Mad. Still you share some of the misconceptions the Oracle does."

He blew some smoke and made circles with it.

"I am an Akutenshi that can hide his Taint. I have learned many things during this winter. Some hours ago a sodan senzo promised me either a Kitsu, or a Matsu bride just to make me correspond with him during the time I will be in the Jewel. He also confirmed what I already knew for those that bear the Blessing of the Dark Lord of Jigoku. If we are careful we could live for ever and Rokugan is not the whole world anymore."

He chuckled.

"Yet you and your other presumptuous friend, lady Kazusa, both have a death wish..."
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Bayushi Onasugamiso

Postby Bayushi Onasugamiso » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:18 am

She waves her hand dismissively. "My path is my own. You inisist on believeing that you can persuade me of something that I simply consider as the only limitation on what I should and shouldn't do."

The woman looks at him and smiles faintly. "I appreciate you caring for me. You cannot imagine how much I appreciate it, but you have to accept that for me, my own truth matters more than yours. The same goes for Kazusa san. You cannot accept people having different opinions than yours. I get that. But right now, we are talking about my life, my soul and my path. My view of all these is the ony thing that matters when it comes to that. I serve and I will keep serving, but my opinion is mine."

"So? Do you want to join the Lion?"
Loyal * Courtier * Storyteller * Dangerous Beauty * Rep Killer * Has studied her scrolls * Description

Shosuro Megumi

Postby Shosuro Megumi » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:18 am

Megumi is led to Onasugamiso's room and enters with a warm smile.

"Bayushi-san, Yogo-san. I wished to say goodbye."

She takes a seat after bowing and takes out her cup.
Shinjo Megumi • "Unicorn" Clan • Courtier • Loremaster • Shugenja • Air
As of day 12 wears a necklace with a star sapphire with a Unicorn mon. As of day 21 she is a Jade Magistrate.

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:23 am

Katsuyori shrugged.

"As I said, presumptuous. You are a Bayushi. Nothing is your own. Everything you are belongs to the Underhand. The sooner you realize that the better for you."

The Yogo nods to his cousin and receives her cup, only to return it filled.

"I prefer becoming a Lion. As I said you sold me too cheap to the Mantis."

Bayushi Onasugamiso

Postby Bayushi Onasugamiso » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:29 am

"Then become a Lion." Ona simply states before turning to Megumi. "Welcome, Megumi san. What do you think? We are actually talking about bushido. Or theology. I am not that sure. Maybe you could enlighten us. Do samurai deserve to have a personal opinion if they still serve well and dutifully? Or should all Scorpion be made to believe what Katsu sensei says and live all tainted and cursed forever?" She is actually still smiling even so faintly.

Then she turns to Katsuyori. "I am in a very good mood. Spoiling it will serve no purpose you may have in mind. We can just agree that we disagree and stop destroying each other's evening."

Shosuro Megumi

Postby Shosuro Megumi » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:47 am

Megumi nods.

"Yes, I believe I told Haihime as much. Even samurai are entitled to a personal life, let alone an opinion. Nobody can give everything all the time in service, and a wise Lord or Lady would not ask for that. Not unless he or she wants her servants to crack eventually.

None of this stands in the way of being a faithful and loyal samurai."
Shinjo Megumi • "Unicorn" Clan • Courtier • Loremaster • Shugenja • Air
As of day 12 wears a necklace with a star sapphire with a Unicorn mon. As of day 21 she is a Jade Magistrate.

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:58 am

Katsuyori shrugged.

"I was not trying to enforce my will. You both know that when I want to enforce anything it happens. I am not trying to spoil the mood of my Lady. I am just trying to explain that if she does not believe me it is very hard for me to serve her."

He turned to his cousin.

"You know me better than anyone. You know that I have broken more times than anyone. I am just tired. I need a brake but I know that unless we capture all the Obsidian Order I will have none. If I become a Lion things will be easier. I will even be able to actually fight. Zetsubou-sama promised to work with my Lady to make it happen. I want to come to the Jewel with you but I don't know if you want this monster in your life. It's already complicated enough. I told him that the Shogun needs to hunt down Yuhmi -no-oni. I think I must find Yurushi and Moto Daigoro. "

Bayushi Onasugamiso

Postby Bayushi Onasugamiso » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:03 am

"It's hardly a matter to take lightly. Such schemes need careful planning. What do you have in mind exactly? And please, be exact. Abstract thoughts and plans are not the way I work."

She nods a thank you to Megumi. She seems to understand better.

Return to “Loyalist Scorpion Faction Embassy”