[Day 29 Midday] Entertaining a new champion

Taking up the far right building north of the training grounds, Susumu Shibatsu meets with his enclave of Emerald Spiders. In the common room, the lord of the dragon has left it dark, save for seven unlit candles set upon the table.
Suzume Kenichi

Re: [Day 29 Midday] Entertaining a new champion

Postby Suzume Kenichi » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:51 am

Moshi Janisha wrote:(( OOC:I am going to presume that Shibatsu has answered as I want to know what our Susme has for a gift.))

The conversation finished for a second, Janisha turns to the Suzume, " And what of you Suzume-san. My path forward is surprisingly clear, but I am curious what fate awaits you."

"It is, as yet, unclear. However, it is looking more likely that an attempt to regain the Golden Sun Plains will be made. The Sparrow Clan will wish to offer you a more appropriate gift in the fullness of time, but for the moment, I would be honoured if you would accept these tokens of our appreciation. The first was written to thank you for this very purpose, the second was written rather more quickly..." he smiles "... as a response to this morning's news."

He holds out the two scrolls. One is written on yellow paper, the other on orange paper.
Emerald Spider * Sparrow Clan * Samurai * Duellist * Courtier * Yoriki * Voice * Storyteller * description * Soul of Mirumoto Shou

From Day 12 he wears a necklace with a pearl bearing the Sparrow Clan mon.

Suzume Kenichi

Postby Suzume Kenichi » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:05 am

( OOC I'll edit this later if you want to do the dance )

After the dance of refusals he gives her the scrolls.

The first is written on yellow paper with brown ink, scented with Iris and with a carnation petal clipped to it.
The second is written on orange paper with green ink, scented with camomile and with a daffodil petal clipped to it.

On them are written a haiku each.

The first

During winter’s strife
Where home no longer exists
Old friends remember.

And the second

This time for heroes
Beckons forth one unforeseen
Brought by many legs.

( Calligraphy rolls viewtopic.php?p=67382#p67382 40 and 41 respectively )
Emerald Spider * Sparrow Clan * Samurai * Duellist * Courtier * Yoriki * Voice * Storyteller * description * Soul of Mirumoto Shou

From Day 12 he wears a necklace with a pearl bearing the Sparrow Clan mon.

Moshi Janisha

Postby Moshi Janisha » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:12 pm

Janisha offered the refusals in turn her eyes delighting in the scrolls, and the poetry. Finally upon accepting them she said, "It is moments like these, we remember that the Sparrow were once the Crane, and share Lady Doji's love and talent for art. Thank you Suzume-san...they are beautiful, and you have quite a talent in this regard."

Let us hope I can be the hero he thinks me worthy of being.
•Colonial Mantis • Disturbing Countenance (unhealthy pale skin) • Gaijin Name •
As of day 29, her skin colour is now pale, like she has never seen a day of sunlight, with a slightly unhealthy pallor to it
Description

Return to “Emerald Spider Faction Embassy”