[Day 30 LA] Debts Owed to Accounts Receivable

The Children of the Ki-Rin have opted to spare their hosts too crowded a castle and have set a small camp of several yurts encircling Moto Chinua's personal Chomchog tent. On the day of their arrival, a servant of the Dragon lord gifts the Unicorn a pair of small statues. One is Bishamon, carved in wood. The other, Ebisu, forged in steel. Lord Chinua has left the pair on display in the heart of camp.
Utaku Yamada

Re: [Day 30 LA] Debts Owed to Accounts Receivable

Postby Utaku Yamada » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:53 am

"I only hope that I can be there in time to stop anything too terrible," she said. "I would be there sooner but there is something I need to see is protected first. Or rather, someone." She looked significantly at Akiko, hoping she understood the meaning."
Utaku Yamada - Unicorn Clan - Shiotome - Rider of the Steppes - Delegation Head - Lost Love - Hero of the People - True Love
Married to Yasuki Nakura, Day 19
Widowed, Day 28

Isawa Akiko

Postby Isawa Akiko » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:48 am

She catches her breath, and her eyes shine. "May I pray for you?" She murmurs. The 'you' is plural.
Isawa shugenja • dice shaker • perfect of posture • player of Shamisen • Servant: Asako Hanae 18/F
Phoenix decoration along sleeves, kawaru symbols along hem & secondary collar
Since day 15, wears woolen scarf of blue, white and grey geometric pattern

Utaku Yamada

Postby Utaku Yamada » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:00 am

"Thank you, Akiko-san," said Yamada. "This is not I would have chosen for myself, but I know we can only do what we can with what we have been given."
Utaku Yamada - Unicorn Clan - Shiotome - Rider of the Steppes - Delegation Head - Lost Love - Hero of the People - True Love
Widowed, Day 28

Isawa Akiko

Postby Isawa Akiko » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:37 pm

She keeps their hands clasped as she lifts her voice, calling on the Seven Fortunes. There's no rite or ritual here, just quiet and sincere prayer for a friend and sister, the life within her, and the future ahead for the both of them.

The kami hidden in Akiko's hairpin flickers and gleams. A droplet or two slide down Akiko's cheeks.
Isawa shugenja • dice shaker • perfect of posture • player of Shamisen • Servant: Asako Hanae 18/F
Phoenix decoration along sleeves, kawaru symbols along hem & secondary collar
Since day 15, wears woolen scarf of blue, white and grey geometric pattern

Utaku Yamada

Postby Utaku Yamada » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:00 pm

Yamada outs a supportive hand on Akiko's shoulder.

/scene
Widowed, Day 28

Return to “Unicorn Clan Embassy”