[Day 26 LE] Something to celebrate (Open to anyone)

The Children of the Ki-Rin have opted to spare their hosts too crowded a castle and have set a small camp of several yurts encircling Moto Chinua's personal Chomchog tent. On the day of their arrival, a servant of the Dragon lord gifts the Unicorn a pair of small statues. One is Bishamon, carved in wood. The other, Ebisu, forged in steel. Lord Chinua has left the pair on display in the heart of camp.
Utaku Yamada

Re: [Day 26 LE] Something to celebrate (Open to anyone)

Postby Utaku Yamada » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:15 am

Yamada clasped her hands together and looked at Hikahime meekly. "Please don't kidnap me!" she said in a parody of Nakura's voice. Bursting into laughter at the end. When it subsided, she looked around. "Where is that husband of mine? Up to no good no doubt."
Utaku Yamada - Unicorn Clan - Shiotome - Rider of the Steppes - Delegation Head - Lost Love - Hero of the People - True Love
Married to Yasuki Nakura, Day 19
Widowed, Day 28

Yasuki Nakura

Postby Yasuki Nakura » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:02 am

"If you would merely look down my wife you would see me."

Extending his hand to Hikahime he smiles.

"Hikahime-San I am glad justice and honour were with you this day."
Utaku Nakura • The Un-Crab Clan Courtier • Accounts Receivables Ride or Die • Arm Candy
Leit Motif
Soul of Shindo
"Perfect Kemari form and deadly handsome, I am too much."

Hikahime

Postby Hikahime » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:40 am

Hikahime takes his hand and shakes, smiling. "I owe it to all those here, I have no doubt, and more besides."
General of the Last Legion

“I gave my husband and both children to your war. There was never a chance that I would stay out of it.”

Run by GM Ebisu

Utaku Yamada

Postby Utaku Yamada » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:47 am

Yamada laughed when she saw Nakura behind her. She refilled everyone's cups.
"Lord Shikei spoke well for you at your trial, Hikahime," said Yamada. "Made us all look silly, we hardly had to do a thing. But the one we perhaps owe the most to is Arami. His connections had quite a lot of the Chosen there." She counted them off on her hands. "The Jade Champion, the Imperial Herald, the Imperial Treasurer. Quite a collector he is. And he is in our debt, let's drink to him. Kanpai!"
Utaku Yamada - Unicorn Clan - Shiotome - Rider of the Steppes - Delegation Head - Lost Love - Hero of the People - True Love
Widowed, Day 28

Hikahime

Postby Hikahime » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:10 pm

"Kanpai!" Hikahime gladly raises her cup, taking a long drink, then setting it aside. "Woo. Perhaps enough for me."

“I gave my husband and both children to your war. There was never a chance that I would stay out of it.”

Run by GM Ebisu

Doji Arami

Postby Doji Arami » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:38 pm

As if summoned by the cheers, fragrance and respendence manifest in the room, and its occupants find that Doji Arami has indeed arrived.

"You are most kind, Yamada-san. And I am most glad to find you free once again, Hikahime," the logistician speaks gracefully while handing the old woman a bag of daifuku.

"Did we pass the test?"
Last edited by Doji Arami on Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Imperial AgriculturistCrane Clan Logistician Courtier Fragrant and Resplendent Hero of the People

In darkness, flowers retain their fragrance.

Since Day 12, wears a necklace with an aquamarine engraved with the Crane mon.

Hikahime

Postby Hikahime » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:58 pm

"I would certainly say so!" Hikahime says with a smile, taking the food.

Run by GM Ebisu

Utaku Yamada

Postby Utaku Yamada » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:43 pm

Yamada filled Arami's cup, but held off on the others. There was still work to be done in the morning. "Now, Arami-san," said Yamada. "Can you relate to us what happened at the castle gate a few days ago? I didn't witness it, but I know you were there."
Widowed, Day 28

Doji Arami

Postby Doji Arami » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:57 am

"The villagers gathered en masse lead by Hiroki the headman to protest your imprisonment and request that Hikahime be freed. It was most touching. Managed to speak with them, together with the Mantis and the Phoenix, to calm down, reassuring them that we were working most assiduosly for her release."
Imperial AgriculturistCrane Clan Logistician Courtier Fragrant and Resplendent Hero of the People

In darkness, flowers retain their fragrance.

Since Day 12, wears a necklace with an aquamarine engraved with the Crane mon.

Hikahime

Postby Hikahime » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:59 am

"Huh. I was unaware I was so popular here. The Legion's fame has spread far and wide I suppose."

Run by GM Ebisu

Return to “Unicorn Clan Embassy”