[Day 27 EE] The hopefully not final report

The Children of the Ki-Rin have opted to spare their hosts too crowded a castle and have set a small camp of several yurts encircling Moto Chinua's personal Chomchog tent. On the day of their arrival, a servant of the Dragon lord gifts the Unicorn a pair of small statues. One is Bishamon, carved in wood. The other, Ebisu, forged in steel. Lord Chinua has left the pair on display in the heart of camp.
Utaku Yamada

Re: [Day 27 EE] The hopefully not final report

Postby Utaku Yamada » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:13 pm

"His name has been suggested to the Chosen by Doji Arami," said Yamada. "But on [Day 29] of court we plan on making it known to the dais and to everyone. It is too late to have it done during court, but we can at least set the wheels in motion. We owe Arami-san a debt for how Hikahime's trail went, it was his doing that many of the Chosen were there." She smiled. "But it was really Lord Shikei, we hardly needed to be there at all."
Utaku Yamada - Unicorn Clan - Shiotome - Rider of the Steppes - Delegation Head - Lost Love - Hero of the People - True Love
Married to Yasuki Nakura, Day 19
Widowed, Day 28

Moto Chinua

Postby Moto Chinua » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:34 pm

"He does have that effect, I am told. Very well, you have my leave to support his nomination publicly. And do something nice for Dojo Arami. If he has been as much help to our cause as you say, then we should show gratitude."
Unicorn Clan Champion

“If I live for a thousand years, I will not forgive you what you have done. You should not have a problem with such longevity.”

Run by GM Ebisu

Utaku Yamada

Postby Utaku Yamada » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:16 am

"I will, Moto-dono," promised Yamada. "I also spoke with Lord Shikei prior to the trial, he has offered to help us take back our lands."

She took out some of the documents, unrolling the map and securing it with a few stones.

"This map, my lord, was provided to us by Soshi Kazusa at our war council a few days ago. While I would not treat it as completely trust worthy, it is better than going in blind. She also said who holds our lands. Mostly it is the Dark Moto Daigoro, he is ambitious and something of a strategist. This is possibly why there is unrest in the Onyx ranks. He holds mostly the north west. To the south," she says, her finger on Seikitsu Pass, "Seikitsu Pass is held by an Oni called Suiteru, he has engaged the Naga."

She put her hands at her sides, allowing Chinua to study the map himself.
Utaku Yamada - Unicorn Clan - Shiotome - Rider of the Steppes - Delegation Head - Lost Love - Hero of the People - True Love
Widowed, Day 28

Moto Chinua

Postby Moto Chinua » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:16 am

Chinua looks over the map, nodding. "Yes, this is the information the Yogo promised me when we met. I still do not know whether to trust the Scorpion, and how far."
Unicorn Clan Champion

“If I live for a thousand years, I will not forgive you what you have done. You should not have a problem with such longevity.”

Run by GM Ebisu

Utaku Yamada

Postby Utaku Yamada » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:19 am

Yamada looked up Chinua. "You met with the Yogo, my lord?" she asked. "I assume from the fact that you did not throw him out of your tent, it well well?"
Widowed, Day 28

Moto Chinua

Postby Moto Chinua » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:37 am

"As well as can be expected. I did not physically throw him out of my tent at least."

Chinua scratches his chin, mildly stating, "Still. If there is anyone here who could only benefit from a headfirst tumble down the mountain, it would be him."
Unicorn Clan Champion

Run by GM Ebisu

Utaku Yamada

Postby Utaku Yamada » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:08 am

Yamada permitted herself a small smile. "I'm not sure what his game is, my lord, but I don't want anything to do with it," she said. "He came to me, saying he wanted to help but it was so distasteful we almost came to blows. He wants to be a Moto Death Priest."
Widowed, Day 28

Moto Chinua

Postby Moto Chinua » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:10 am

"So that would be a yes on the tumble down the mountain then."
Unicorn Clan Champion

Run by GM Ebisu

Utaku Yamada

Postby Utaku Yamada » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:48 am

Yamada laughed this time. The idea of the Yogontimblimg down the mountain, head over heels, his black robes flapping all over the place was just too funny.
When recovered, she turned back to the map. "Lord Shikei proposes to send scouts into Far North Village and then a small Dragon contingent to take it," she said. "While we gather our forces and our promised troops from the Crab to take Dark Edge Village. There's not too much distance between, so we could rendezvous with them."
Widowed, Day 28

Moto Chinua

Postby Moto Chinua » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:04 am

"Ideally timing the strike to coincide with division among the enemy, yes?"
Unicorn Clan Champion

Run by GM Ebisu

Return to “Unicorn Clan Embassy”