[Day 28 EM] The Surprise

The Children of the Ki-Rin have opted to spare their hosts too crowded a castle and have set a small camp of several yurts encircling Moto Chinua's personal Chomchog tent. On the day of their arrival, a servant of the Dragon lord gifts the Unicorn a pair of small statues. One is Bishamon, carved in wood. The other, Ebisu, forged in steel. Lord Chinua has left the pair on display in the heart of camp.
Utaku Yamada

Re: [Day 28 EM] The Surprise

Postby Utaku Yamada » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:23 am

"As do I, husband," said Yamada. "Your faith in me will serve well when I come to stand in the circle." She embraced him again. "There is some service you can help me with beforehand, are you familiar with the armouring ritual?"

[OOC: The Book of Earth, Page 28-30]
Utaku Yamada - Unicorn Clan - Shiotome - Rider of the Steppes - Delegation Head - Lost Love - Hero of the People - True Love
Married to Yasuki Nakura, Day 19
Widowed, Day 28

Yasuki Nakura

Postby Yasuki Nakura » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:03 am

"I have helped with the process before when i have been on the lines, yes. I am no Kaiu but I can help you don your armor if that is what you wish."
Utaku Nakura • The Un-Crab Clan Courtier • Accounts Receivables Ride or Die • Arm Candy
Leit Motif
Soul of Shindo
"Perfect Kemari form and deadly handsome, I am too much."

Utaku Yamada

Postby Utaku Yamada » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:10 am

"That will always be my wish, before every battle," said Yamada. She looked across at the armour on the stand, soon she would be in it. She grabbed Nakura's hand and placed it on her belly, where their child was growing. "It will be hers one day."
Utaku Yamada - Unicorn Clan - Shiotome - Rider of the Steppes - Delegation Head - Lost Love - Hero of the People - True Love
Widowed, Day 28

Yasuki Nakura

Postby Yasuki Nakura » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:37 am

"Then I will become a master at it." His hand against her belly he laughed as he thought about the young warrior he had no doubt was going to grow up to be like her mother.

"Well then we should make ready for her to take the world by storm"
Utaku Nakura • The Un-Crab Clan Courtier • Accounts Receivables Ride or Die • Arm Candy
Leit Motif
Soul of Shindo

Utaku Yamada

Postby Utaku Yamada » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:52 am

/scene? We can get to the armouring
Widowed, Day 28

Yasuki Nakura

Postby Yasuki Nakura » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:54 am

/yeah
Leit Motif
Soul of Shindo

Return to “Unicorn Clan Embassy”