[Day 27 - Late Evening] Yet Another Report

The Children of the Ki-Rin have opted to spare their hosts too crowded a castle and have set a small camp of several yurts encircling Moto Chinua's personal Chomchog tent. On the day of their arrival, a servant of the Dragon lord gifts the Unicorn a pair of small statues. One is Bishamon, carved in wood. The other, Ebisu, forged in steel. Lord Chinua has left the pair on display in the heart of camp.
Ide Kousuda

Re: [Day 27 - Late Evening] Yet Another Report

Postby Ide Kousuda » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:49 am

"I'm sure it is a challenge they would enjoy."

Kousuda pauses a moment after taking a sip of tea.

"I would place hope in such students, though, I would certainly not plan to rely on them. Avoiding counting my chickens before they hatch, ne? Though, speaking of hope, I do not know if you have already been formally invited, or if it was simply assumed that you would be there, but I would hope to see you at my wedding, if you are not too busy."
Unicorn Clan Courtier - Hero of the People
Appearance!
We must dare to be bold in these dark times...

Moto Chinua

Postby Moto Chinua » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:52 am

"If it is to take place after Court, then I will not be able to attend. I must ride hard as soon as the snows allow, first to Lion lands to inform the Shogun of what has happened, then to the Legion for the same."
Unicorn Clan Champion

“If I live for a thousand years, I will not forgive you what you have done. You should not have a problem with such longevity.”

Run by GM Ebisu

Ide Kousuda

Postby Ide Kousuda » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:56 am

"Then I am happy to inform you that it will be on the twenty-ninth day of court. One last feast before the road, ne?"
Appearance!

Moto Chinua

Postby Moto Chinua » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:27 am

"I don't see why not in that case. I will be happy to attend. Though I am certain that the Crane will not be having you kidnap their kuge, hai?"
Unicorn Clan Champion

“If I live for a thousand years, I will not forgive you what you have done. You should not have a problem with such longevity.”

Run by GM Ebisu

Ide Kousuda

Postby Ide Kousuda » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:44 pm

"Ha! That would be write the sight, ne? Alas there is to be no capturing, unfortunately. Though, in a nod to the tradition, I will be riding with her by horseback over to the party at the Crane embassy after the ceremony."
Appearance!

Moto Chinua

Postby Moto Chinua » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:18 pm

"I will have the grooms prepare your mount then."
Unicorn Clan Champion

Run by GM Ebisu

Return to “Unicorn Clan Embassy”