[Day 5 LA] In search of many things (Open)

A small encampment unto itself; crates, barrels and wagons stack to form walls and a makeshift fort featuring wares and foodstuffs from all over the Empire… strangely from all over the Empire. Perhaps even beyond.
Moshi Janisha

[Day 5 LA] In search of many things (Open)

Postby Moshi Janisha » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:43 pm

Janisha approached the little fortress once more, with a small list on her mind today.

A statue of the Jade Dragon
Something Warm
A rare gift

The last was more for its usefulness then anything else. Events of the court had found her short on paintings, and equally short on time. She had the idea to come here earlier to see what she could find, but luck had not gone her way.

"Mechant? Merchant? Are you free?" She asked, looking at the wares as she approached the 'shop.'
•Colonial Mantis • Disturbing Countenance (unhealthy pale skin) • Gaijin Name •
As of day 29, her skin colour is now pale, like she has never seen a day of sunlight, with a slightly unhealthy pallor to it
Description

Daremo

Re: [Day 5 LA] In search of many things (Open)

Postby Daremo » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:04 pm

"Who calls, who calls? A customer perhaps?" A cheery voice jumps out from further within the encampment of boxes and shelves.

"It will be just a moment, Samurai-sama!"
Suspiciously Well-Supplied

“This is impossible to find at this price! But for you, my friend, I am willing to take a loss.”

Run by GM Ebisu

Moshi Janisha

Postby Moshi Janisha » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:42 am

"The patience of those of Second City is well known, humble merchant, especially for those who potentially have stuff from Zogeku. I shall be as patient as my time allows," She replied.

She simply browsed for a moment while she waited, looking for anything unusual, before she added, "Although to save you some extra effort, one of the things I search for is a way to deal with the Cold. The mountains are very different from my summer home."
•Colonial Mantis • Disturbing Countenance (unhealthy pale skin) • Gaijin Name •
As of day 29, her skin colour is now pale, like she has never seen a day of sunlight, with a slightly unhealthy pallor to it
Description

Daremo

Postby Daremo » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:28 am

"Ah, from the Colonies, eh? I have just the thing! A lovely tiger pelt, where did I put it... Aha!"

From the back emerges the smiling merchant, carrying a beautiful tiger pelt with a clasp for use as a mantle.

"Easy enough, Samurai-sama. Now, what can I find for you in Ibano's Treasures?"

“This is impossible to find at this price! But for you, my friend, I am willing to take a loss.”

Run by GM Ebisu

Yasuki Nakura

Postby Yasuki Nakura » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:22 am

Yasuki Nakura enters the shop looking about the wares missing the smell of trade.
Utaku Nakura • The Un-Crab Clan Courtier • Accounts Receivables Ride or Die • Arm Candy
Leit Motif
Soul of Shindo
"Perfect Kemari form and deadly handsome, I am too much."

Daremo

Postby Daremo » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:26 am

And just like that, the tiger pelt is draped lovingly across the top of a crate for Janisha's perusal while Daremo is darting to intercept his latest customer.

"Samurai-sama! Whatever you come in search of, it would be my absolute honor to help you find it!"

Run by GM Ebisu

Yasuki Nakura

Postby Yasuki Nakura » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:18 am

"Of that my good friend I am absolutely certain. I am in search of a souvenir for my sister." He bows to the merchant.
Utaku Nakura • The Un-Crab Clan Courtier • Accounts Receivables Ride or Die • Arm Candy
Leit Motif
Soul of Shindo

Daremo

Postby Daremo » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:41 am

Daremo deeply returns the bow, throwing his arms about theatrically.

"This I can most certainly do, honored Samurai-sama. Tell me, what does your sister like? Jewels? Antiquities? Books? I have a lovely collection of the rarerest and most wonderful of objects for your perusing pleasure."

Run by GM Ebisu

Yasuki Nakura

Postby Yasuki Nakura » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:45 am

"She is a merchant much as I, though both of us lack in your esteemed talent. She has a fondness for cloth work and flowers. Although anything that would invoke these mountains would also be appreciated."
Leit Motif
Soul of Shindo

Daremo

Postby Daremo » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:50 am

"Cloth, flowers, and the mountains... yes, this I can work with! Come, come, this way. I have many fine kimono, a fabulous tapestry, and..."

The merchant suddenly stops, and his grin widens.

"Yes, yes that's it!"

He vanishes in a flurry of movement between the stacks, from which the sounds of shifting furniture and goods emerges. A short while later, he pokes his head around the corner, and beckons for the Crab to approach.

"I think I may have found just the thing!"

Run by GM Ebisu

Return to “Ibano's Treasures”