[Day 12 EA] Something Unique (Open)

A small encampment unto itself; crates, barrels and wagons stack to form walls and a makeshift fort featuring wares and foodstuffs from all over the Empire… strangely from all over the Empire. Perhaps even beyond.
Kakita Kyoumi

Re: [Day 12 EA] Something Unique (Open)

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:14 pm

She swallows, exhales, and releases it.

One meeting. One meeting to teach humility AND bushido AND the weakness of lies and how to counter them to the princess. If I can even get that. If she even cares to learn.

She nods. "Please be careful with it....find someone for it who won't break it...."
Nightingale-sensei. Crane Court Poet. Aide to the Voice of the Emperor. Voice. Inner Blessing: Animal Ken.
Wears a necklace of silver and steel with an aquamarine cameo of a crane, a jade bead bracelet, and two iron rings with obsidian and jade.
Appearance

Daremo

Postby Daremo » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:38 am

Daremo places one hand gently on the base of the fan, and the other over his heart. "Samurai-sama, I would sooner hurl myself off this very mountain than knowingly allow such a treasure to come to harm."
Suspiciously Well-Supplied

“This is impossible to find at this price! But for you, my friend, I am willing to take a loss.”

Run by GM Ebisu

Daigotsu Yukari

Postby Daigotsu Yukari » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:48 am

While you're watching, anyway.
Spider * Daigotsu Bushi * Honorary Rinjin
Wears a necklace with a pearl carved with a Spider mon.
"The Maw. Iuchiban. Kali-Ma. Fu Leng. We've killed them all. Forgive me if I'm not impressed by you."

Soul of Tonbo Taira/Isawa Taisho

Kakita Kyoumi

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:00 am

Kyoumi nods, and lets her only treasure go. "It is yours," she says softly. "A gift."
Nightingale-sensei. Crane Court Poet. Aide to the Voice of the Emperor. Voice. Inner Blessing: Animal Ken.
Wears a necklace of silver and steel with an aquamarine cameo of a crane, a jade bead bracelet, and two iron rings with obsidian and jade.
Appearance

Daremo

Postby Daremo » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:09 am

"You honor me beyond what these humble merchant's words can say, Samurai-sama." He takes the fan with delicate hands, and walks to one of the shelves. He opens it to its full spread, and sets it carefully on a fan stand, its beauty apparent to any who enter the front door.

He returns, and bows low before the Crane. "Allow this low one to offer these items as a gift to you, Samurai-sama. As a treasure comes, so must another depart, and these wonders have found their intended in you."

“This is impossible to find at this price! But for you, my friend, I am willing to take a loss.”

Run by GM Ebisu

Kakita Kyoumi

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:39 am

Kyoumi bows back to Daremo, perhaps a little too deeply for the differences in their station and class. But her gratitude is sincere. "Thank you. May the Fortunes favor you, Daremo-san. You have been a great help to me."

She gathers up the items, carefully hiding them away under her overkimono, and departs, hurrying back to the Kuyden. There was much to do.
Appearance

Daremo

Postby Daremo » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:58 am

Daremo rises from his bow, and allows himself a moment of peace, smiling contendely as Kyoumi leaves. Just a moment though, and soon he is whirling to the other two customers, his merchant's grin fully intact.

"Honored Mina-samas, how can this one assist you this fine day?"

Run by GM Ebisu

Daigotsu Yukari

Postby Daigotsu Yukari » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:01 am

I don't know. Have any swords that can reach from here to Toshi Ranbo?

"Just browsing. Some of your fabrics are quite... interesting."
"The Maw. Iuchiban. Kali-Ma. Fu Leng. We've killed them all. Forgive me if I'm not impressed by you."

Daremo

Postby Daremo » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:23 am

"That they are, Samurai-sama! Silks from all corners of the Empire, cotton from beyond! There are coarser fabrics among my stock, but only as bags and other containers. Those meant for wearing are the smoothest you will ever feel."

Run by GM Ebisu

Daigotsu Yukari

Postby Daigotsu Yukari » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:29 am

"Do you anything with a Yobanjin roc on it?"

Return to “Ibano's Treasures”