[D19 em] Payment

A small encampment unto itself; crates, barrels and wagons stack to form walls and a makeshift fort featuring wares and foodstuffs from all over the Empire… strangely from all over the Empire. Perhaps even beyond.
Yasuki Nakura

[D19 em] Payment

Postby Yasuki Nakura » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:35 pm

Yasuki Nakura dressed in his morning court attire comes to the great merchant Daremo to finish his payment in his right hand an octagonal black lacquered box eight sided and nearly two shaku in length. In his Left a heavy cermic blue in coller triple sealed in green wax and a stamp of purest jade greed of a hammer and a bull.
Utaku Nakura • The Un-Crab Clan Courtier • Accounts Receivables Ride or Die • Arm Candy
Leit Motif
Soul of Shindo
"Perfect Kemari form and deadly handsome, I am too much."

Daremo

Re: [D19 em] Payment

Postby Daremo » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:51 pm

The great merchant Daremo is moving languidly about his shop this morning, quietly dusting his wares. He quickly grins and falls into his character as he spots Nakura, bouncing forward to greet him with a spring in his step. "A good morning to you, Samurai-sama!"
Suspiciously Well-Supplied

“This is impossible to find at this price! But for you, my friend, I am willing to take a loss.”

Run by GM Ebisu

Yasuki Nakura

Postby Yasuki Nakura » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:31 pm

"Greetings I have brought the bottle of O-ushi's hammer as payment for the lovely gift for my sister you helped me find."

Holding out the bottle he smiles.

"Just promise me if you open it not to do so near open flames."
Utaku Nakura • The Un-Crab Clan Courtier • Accounts Receivables Ride or Die • Arm Candy
Leit Motif
Soul of Shindo

Daremo

Postby Daremo » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:45 pm

Daremo takes the bottle with great care, and nods enthusiastically. "I will remember that, Samurai-sama. Is there anything in particular you would like me to dedicate a toast to?"

“This is impossible to find at this price! But for you, my friend, I am willing to take a loss.”

Run by GM Ebisu

Yasuki Nakura

Postby Yasuki Nakura » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:32 pm

"Well if you are toasting I would suggest using this"

Opening the lid on his octagonal box to reveal eight double stacked masu nestled into the box each.

"As you can see the ere are eight pine masu in the box. Now these are specially cut by a Kaiu so that the lid remands attached until you slide it out completely. thus letting avoid spilling your drink until you are ready to drink it."

Smiling he demonstrates by slidingthe top in and out briefly.

"Today is my wedding and I wish to give this to you in thanks for helping my family."
Leit Motif
Soul of Shindo

Daremo

Postby Daremo » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:43 pm

Daremo's mouth falls into an o of wonder, and after having a look, he falls into a deep bow. "You do me too much honor, Samurai-sama. May your marriage bring to you a thousand times a thousand blessings!"

Run by GM Ebisu

Return to “Ibano's Treasures”