[D23. Early Afternoon] The Soul of Man (Ask)

A small encampment unto itself; crates, barrels and wagons stack to form walls and a makeshift fort featuring wares and foodstuffs from all over the Empire… strangely from all over the Empire. Perhaps even beyond.
Yogo Katsuyori

Re: [D23. Early Afternoon] The Soul of Man (Ask)

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:49 pm

"Can I make you an offer then? We can cooperate. I will identify the items and I get to make the first offer. How does that should since I am a servant of the kami?"
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Shugenja • Wardmaster • Kuroiban
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Gyushi Dotai

Postby Gyushi Dotai » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:01 pm

Dotai chuckles, "I would love a good book to go along with these tiger pelts. "
Emerald Spider * Courtier * Armour-smith * Uninvited * Benten's Blessing * Dangerous Beauty Soul of Gyushi Kageto
Description

Daremo

Postby Daremo » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:24 pm

"I would certainly accept such aid, Samurai-sama! And as for you, what catches your fancy? Up for a bit of light reading? Or perhaps you are looking for religious texts?"
Suspiciously Well-Supplied

“This is impossible to find at this price! But for you, my friend, I am willing to take a loss.”

Run by GM Ebisu

Gyushi Dotai

Postby Gyushi Dotai » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:41 pm

He smiles, "I adore history texts and as a priest of Emma-O I'm always willing to read up on other religous opinons. Perhaps though just the the light reading if its unique enough."
Emerald Spider * Courtier * Armour-smith * Uninvited * Benten's Blessing * Dangerous Beauty Soul of Gyushi Kageto
Description

Daremo

Postby Daremo » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:52 pm

"Hmm, perhaps I might interest you in a first edition of the Thousand and One Nights? First edition of the Rokugani translation of course, simply not enough of a market for the original Mekhen."

“This is impossible to find at this price! But for you, my friend, I am willing to take a loss.”

Run by GM Ebisu

Gyushi Dotai

Postby Gyushi Dotai » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:58 pm

He chuckles, "Sure that sounds like a fun read."
Description

Daremo

Postby Daremo » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:11 pm

"You will not be disappointed, Samurai-sama! The pillow book to end all pillow books, that has captured the attentions of samurai and heimin alike!"

Daremo's journey is much closer this time, and he returns in mere moments with a leather-bound riding journal in the style carried by the Unicorn on long expeditions.

"Here we are. Translated and bound in a distant city I have heard called the Jewel of the Desert."

Run by GM Ebisu

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:16 am

Katsuyori blinked.

Is he trolling me?

Nothing of it was evident though. He was happy and he was sure that the witty merchant and him would set something up sooner or later.
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Shugenja • Wardmaster • Kuroiban
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Return to “Ibano's Treasures”