[D23. Early Afternoon] The Soul of Man (Ask)

A small encampment unto itself; crates, barrels and wagons stack to form walls and a makeshift fort featuring wares and foodstuffs from all over the Empire… strangely from all over the Empire. Perhaps even beyond.
Yogo Katsuyori

[D23. Early Afternoon] The Soul of Man (Ask)

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:36 pm

Katsuyori wanted a mask from Dotai and he said he wanted pelts. The Yogo hoped that the witty merchant who had an armor made from a scale of the Red Hunger, whatever that gaijin thing was, would have some pelts, hopefully not from a Rakshasha. That would mean that he was not mad.

So he made his way to the appropriate place and waited for a merchant who might be a friend to join him.
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Shugenja • Wardmaster • Kuroiban
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Ide Kousuda

Re: [D23. Early Afternoon] The Soul of Man (Ask)

Postby Ide Kousuda » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:48 pm

Kousuda shows up with a small satchel, ready to browse Daremo's goods once more.

"Ah, Yogo-san." he says with a polite bow. "You have had rice today, yes?"
Unicorn Clan Courtier - Hero of the People
Appearance!
We must dare to be bold in these dark times...

Gyushi Dotai

Postby Gyushi Dotai » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:54 pm

Dotai wanders in and looks about for a moment hovering nearby for a moment to let the two finish their introductions before speaking up.
Emerald Spider * Courtier * Armour-smith * Uninvited * Benten's Blessing * Dangerous Beauty Soul of Gyushi Kageto
Description

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:02 pm

"I did. Rio-san was kind enough to offer." Katsuyori replied coldly.

Spotting his friend, he turned to the Spider.

"Dotai-sama. Have you had rice today?"

He bowed politely to both as he spoke.

He wore an oni mask.
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Gyushi Dotai

Postby Gyushi Dotai » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:06 pm

Dotai bows to Katsuyori, "I have not Katsuyori-sama. I tend enjoy it with guests so I don't get caught up in my crafts so I tend to wait till the evening hours." He bows to the Ide, "My apologises Unicorn-sama I am Gyushi Dotai and it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance."
Emerald Spider * Courtier * Armour-smith * Uninvited * Benten's Blessing * Dangerous Beauty Soul of Gyushi Kageto
Description

Ide Kousuda

Postby Ide Kousuda » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:28 pm

"Ah, Gyushi-san. But we have already met! I believe Yamada-san had introduced us after court, the day Bayushi Onasugamiso-san was temporarily banned from court. Still, that has been our only interaction, I believe. It is no issue. I am Ide Kousuda." he says with a polite bow.
Unicorn Clan Courtier - Hero of the People
Appearance!
We must dare to be bold in these dark times...

Gyushi Dotai

Postby Gyushi Dotai » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:05 pm

Dotai tilts his head, "Ah. I'm sorry for the long winded greetings then Ide-sama. Time and my armors had stolen alot of my time then so I am very sorry to have not remembered. I hope I'm not interrupting anything?"
Description

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:10 pm

Katsuyori chuckled.

"Ide-sama counting the days of court based on my Lady's presence is something that makes me happy. If you did that on purpose I am truly happy with the lessons your sensei told you. I hope that one day, we are freinds enough to allow me to express my respect in person."

He turned to the Spider.

"Forgive me for not introducing you, friend. I assumed that you knew each other since you are both courtiers."

Gyushi Dotai

Postby Gyushi Dotai » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:20 pm

Dotai smiles, "No worries Katsuyori-sama. Court can be rather dynamic even I had to take a few days break for health reasons."
Description

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:27 pm

"You mean as a result of you failing to take care of your self I am sure. You were creative again?"

He asked in a friendly tone.

Return to “Ibano's Treasures”