[D23. Early Afternoon] The Soul of Man (Ask)

A small encampment unto itself; crates, barrels and wagons stack to form walls and a makeshift fort featuring wares and foodstuffs from all over the Empire… strangely from all over the Empire. Perhaps even beyond.
Ide Kousuda

Re: [D23. Early Afternoon] The Soul of Man (Ask)

Postby Ide Kousuda » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:57 am

"Of binding the djinn? No. Though I know that the art of Meishodo is based off of magic from the Sands, it does not bind them. If it is binding you seek, there are countless sorcerers in the Jewel that could tell you of their secrets. Doubtless, they would need a little coasing. Take care though, they are generally am ambitious bunch. Most avoid them out of fear and misunderstanding. Others avoid them out of fear and understanding."
Unicorn Clan Courtier - Hero of the People
Appearance!
We must dare to be bold in these dark times...

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:58 am

Katsuyori chuckled. "We are lucky then. I know no fear and I am all about understanding."
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Shugenja • Wardmaster • Kuroiban
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Ide Kousuda

Postby Ide Kousuda » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:51 am

"Still, I would advise caution if you value a life worth living. If it is Djinn you seek, know that they talk to one another. That they will be aware of your actions. That the Elder Jinn may take note of your actions. That bound, they are caged, not slaves. That the tales and myths of wish granting are just that: tales and myths."
Appearance!

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:56 am

Ide Kousuda wrote:"Still, I would advise caution if you value a life worth living. If it is Djinn you seek, know that they talk to one another. That they will be aware of your actions. That the Elder Jinn may take note of your actions. That bound, they are caged, not slaves. That the tales and myths of wish granting are just that: tales and myths."

"Worry not Ide-sama. I do not have a death wish, Lord Bayushi still requires my services."

He studied the man.

"But in any case trips are a thing for the future. Shopping is a thing for today, so shall we?"
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Ide Kousuda

Postby Ide Kousuda » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:54 am

"Indeed, as you say, we are here to buy. Though, I don't think I've seen Daremo-san anywhere about." Kousuda says, looking around the shop. The merchant was usually busy with some sort of upkeep around the place.
Appearance!

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:50 pm

"We can wait I guess. Unless of course you have more pressing matters to attend to. I would never request you to spend time for my frivolities if your Clan, current or future one, demands your services. As much as it might shock you, I know far better than most people here how the Celestial Order is supposed to work. If you need to go I will understand."

He turned to his Spider friend.

"Same applies to you friend."

Ide Kousuda

Postby Ide Kousuda » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:09 pm

"I don't believe my time is pressed so thin that I cannot wait a few moments." Kousuda replies.
Appearance!

Daremo

Postby Daremo » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:09 am

Daremo walks into the shop from one of the back rooms, cleaning his hands of some vaguely shiny red substance. He sees he has customers, and quickly discards the soiled cloth as he establishes his merchant's grin.

"Samurai-samas! What can Daremo help you find today?"
Suspiciously Well-Supplied

“This is impossible to find at this price! But for you, my friend, I am willing to take a loss.”

Run by GM Ebisu

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:13 am

Katsuyori knew that his company was of higher status than him and remained silent for the time being.

Ide Kousuda

Postby Ide Kousuda » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:36 am

"Daremo-san, a pleasure to see you again. Would you perhaps have a stock of hides or furs? Perhaps other raw materials a craftsman might find interesting? Exotic?"
Appearance!

Return to “Ibano's Treasures”