[D23. Early Afternoon] The Soul of Man (Ask)

A small encampment unto itself; crates, barrels and wagons stack to form walls and a makeshift fort featuring wares and foodstuffs from all over the Empire… strangely from all over the Empire. Perhaps even beyond.
Daremo

Re: [D23. Early Afternoon] The Soul of Man (Ask)

Postby Daremo » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:40 pm

"Naturally, naturally! Is there any particular material you are looking for? I have a rather fine tiger pelt!"
Suspiciously Well-Supplied

“This is impossible to find at this price! But for you, my friend, I am willing to take a loss.”

Run by GM Ebisu

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:55 pm

Katsuyori was indeed interested in that.

"I would love to see that tiger pelt. Do you also trade in more exotic things? I have heard tales from the former Colonies, there are all shorts of strange creatures there."
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Shugenja • Wardmaster • Kuroiban
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Gyushi Dotai

Postby Gyushi Dotai » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:58 pm

Dotai smiles, "I never say no to tiger pelts. They are a dream to work with no need for a drilled hole but oddly strong enough to slow a sword, all while looking intimidating and gorgeous."
Emerald Spider * Courtier * Armour-smith * Uninvited * Benten's Blessing * Dangerous Beauty Soul of Gyushi Kageto
Description

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:03 pm

Katsuyori laughed.

"Have I mentioned that a common friend described me as a Rakshasha?" he asked his friend, amiably.
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Daremo

Postby Daremo » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:16 pm

"It will be just a moment, Samurai-samas."

Daremo retreats with a bow, finding his way back into his warehouse. He hums merrily, tossing items onto racks and carts as he picks through his selection, before drawing forth a gorgeous pelt of vibrant orange, slashed with stripes of black and white.

"Here we are. The hunter who sold me the cured pelt said that the style of the area was to replace the eyes with glass if it were destined for taxidermy. I am unfamiliar with the word, but thought I should pass it on. And while I do trade in more exotic things, none of what I have in stock can match the sheer sheen of this particular item. Was there something else you had in mind?"
Suspiciously Well-Supplied

“This is impossible to find at this price! But for you, my friend, I am willing to take a loss.”

Run by GM Ebisu

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:43 pm

Katsuyori seeing that the others were not interested in responding, coughed.

"I am looking for something to use as the physical embodiment of an agreement. I need one for a female Crane and one for a male Ide. My working idea for the Ide is the skull of a dead war cat. So everyone understands that I could use some advice. I am quite confident that other people do not find skulls as interesting as I do."

Gyushi Dotai

Postby Gyushi Dotai » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:26 pm

Dotai chuckles, "Well alone perhaps not. Unless he is a death priest"
Emerald Spider * Courtier * Armour-smith * Uninvited * Benten's Blessing * Dangerous Beauty Soul of Gyushi Kageto
Description

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:29 pm

Katsuyori chuckles back.

"You are kinda of a Death Priest ain't you? I mean your bloodline and Emma-O and stuff."

Gyushi Dotai

Postby Gyushi Dotai » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:51 pm

He nods, "But the Moto worship his originally gaijin analog. But this isn't the place for a Crane ladies gift."
Description

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:54 pm

Katsuyori turns to the Ide, while he replies to the head delegation of the Emerald Spider.

"Which reminds me that I have yet to inquire about my newest friend religious beliefs. Although I am kind confident, that he will impress me as in anything he has done since we met."

Return to “Ibano's Treasures”