[Day 26 Midday] Saying Thank you

A small encampment unto itself; crates, barrels and wagons stack to form walls and a makeshift fort featuring wares and foodstuffs from all over the Empire… strangely from all over the Empire. Perhaps even beyond.
Kakita Kyoumi

[Day 26 Midday] Saying Thank you

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:55 pm

After some time spent walking through the streets of the village with Kousuda, Kyoumi winds up at Ibano's treasures.
Nightingale-sensei. Crane Court Poet. Aide to the Voice of the Emperor. Voice. Inner Blessing: Animal Ken.
Wears a necklace of silver and steel with an aquamarine cameo of a crane, a jade bead bracelet, and two iron rings with obsidian and jade.
Appearance

Ide Kousuda

Re: [Day 26 Midday] Saying Thank you

Postby Ide Kousuda » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:52 am

"Daremo is quite the skilled merchant, ne? Very well traveled and stocked. I wonder what treasures we'll find inside."
Unicorn Clan Courtier - Hero of the People
Appearance!
We must dare to be bold in these dark times...

Kakita Kyoumi

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:04 am

Kyoumi enters the market, looking around curiously. "I wanted to thank him. I bought a gift to teach another, and it ended up teaching me just as much. I owe him my thanks."
Nightingale-sensei. Crane Court Poet. Aide to the Voice of the Emperor. Voice. Inner Blessing: Animal Ken.
Wears a necklace of silver and steel with an aquamarine cameo of a crane, a jade bead bracelet, and two iron rings with obsidian and jade.
Appearance

Ide Kousuda

Postby Ide Kousuda » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:00 am

"A sweet thought." Kousuda says with a smile. "Just hold on to your fan this time." he says playfully, his smile growing into a grin.
Unicorn Clan Courtier - Hero of the People
Appearance!
We must dare to be bold in these dark times...

Kakita Kyoumi

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:50 pm

Kyoumi smiles, wondering, for some reason, if she would even need it soon.

The road ahead seemed very open, and she wasn't sure which way it would go.
Appearance

Daremo

Postby Daremo » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:56 pm

Daremo is tending to the floors, scrubbing away at a particularly stubborn stain, vaguely the hue of old rust. As the samurai walk in, he quickly puts his scouring brush in the bucket of suds and rises, dusting off his knees.

"Samurai-samas! What brings you to Daremo's humble shop this day?"
Suspiciously Well-Supplied

“This is impossible to find at this price! But for you, my friend, I am willing to take a loss.”

Run by GM Ebisu

Kakita Kyoumi

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:02 pm

Kyoumi smiles pleasantly. "I am just finishing up certain things for the end of Winter Court, good merchant. And I felt an obligation to come to you to say thank you. You granted me an excellent trade for my fan, two actually, and I found that they both served far better than I possibly imagined they could." She gives a small bow. "The lessons of ikebana were taught to both the teacher and the student, and the student holds them well. And the perfect moment was thrice shared, to make perfect moments for two, and helped, I think," she glances over at Kousuda, "A clan discover, for this moment, at least, who they are."

She gestures at the emporium that Daremo offers, but her eyes are serious. "While I do not doubt that kharma will recognize this, I wanted you to know I recognized them, and was grateful."
Appearance

Daremo

Postby Daremo » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:20 pm

"You do this humble merchant too much credit, Samurai-sama," Daremo responds with a sweeping bow, "For I am merely a shepherd, seeing my wonders to where they were meant to be. I am so pleased to hear that they found their proper place."

“This is impossible to find at this price! But for you, my friend, I am willing to take a loss.”

Run by GM Ebisu

Kakita Kyoumi

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:28 pm

"Well, your aim was remarkably true." She smiles up at Kousuda, then thinks of one more thing. She turns back to Daremo. "I know that Kousuda-san has whisked away my fan from you and given it back to me, canny trader of the sands that he is. However, it is the way of the Crane to try to be sure that both sides leave satisfied with the exchange of gifts. Have you been satisfied with all your trades this season, Daremo-san?"
Appearance

Daremo

Postby Daremo » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:18 pm

"Certainly, Samurai-sama! There is an ancient merchant secret to being satisfied with one's dealings," he says with a wink. "One I have naturally been using this when winter."

Run by GM Ebisu

Return to “Ibano's Treasures”