[Day 26 Midday] Saying Thank you

A small encampment unto itself; crates, barrels and wagons stack to form walls and a makeshift fort featuring wares and foodstuffs from all over the Empire… strangely from all over the Empire. Perhaps even beyond.
Kakita Kyoumi

Re: [Day 26 Midday] Saying Thank you

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:30 pm

"Oh? If you mention it it cannot be fully secret.". She gives a conspiratorial grin. "What would that be?"
Nightingale-sensei. Crane Court Poet. Aide to the Voice of the Emperor. Voice. Inner Blessing: Animal Ken.
Wears a necklace of silver and steel with an aquamarine cameo of a crane, a jade bead bracelet, and two iron rings with obsidian and jade.
Appearance

Daremo

Postby Daremo » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:34 pm

Daremo glances about theatrically, then stage-whispers, "Don't make any deals you aren't happy with."
Suspiciously Well-Supplied

“This is impossible to find at this price! But for you, my friend, I am willing to take a loss.”

Run by GM Ebisu

Ide Kousuda

Postby Ide Kousuda » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:25 pm

Kousuda nods with a smile at the sage advice.
Unicorn Clan Courtier - Hero of the People
Appearance!
We must dare to be bold in these dark times...

Kakita Kyoumi

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:47 pm

Kyoumi laughs aloud. "Very well. As long as you are happy, I am satisfied." She shakes her head, and turns to Kousuda, "I suppose I need to head back up to the castle now. Thank you for walking me here."
Nightingale-sensei. Crane Court Poet. Aide to the Voice of the Emperor. Voice. Inner Blessing: Animal Ken.
Wears a necklace of silver and steel with an aquamarine cameo of a crane, a jade bead bracelet, and two iron rings with obsidian and jade.
Appearance

Ide Kousuda

Postby Ide Kousuda » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:55 pm

"But of course." Kousuda says with a bow. "Would you like me to walk you the way back again?"
Appearance!

Kakita Kyoumi

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:57 pm

She smiles. "I'll be all right. I"ll speak with you later."
Appearance

Ide Kousuda

Postby Ide Kousuda » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:12 am

"I look forward to it, my bold wife-to-be."
Appearance!

Daremo

Postby Daremo » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:33 am

"Feel free to come again!"

“This is impossible to find at this price! But for you, my friend, I am willing to take a loss.”

Run by GM Ebisu

Kakita Kyoumi

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:31 pm

Kyoumi starts to leave, then pauses and turns back. "A question before I leave. This necklace. It looks like it originally came with a broach. Do you happen to know if that is so and where it might be?"
Appearance

Daremo

Postby Daremo » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:29 pm

"As a matter of fact, I do. A priest a few years back cast a spell over it, and the kami revealed a small locket, clasped in the same silver-platinum alloy of the necklace. Inside, a painting of a woman, pretty enough as gaijin go. But as to its whereabouts? Lost at sea, most likely, much to the dismay of the young lovers I would imagine."

Run by GM Ebisu

Return to “Ibano's Treasures”