[Day 25 Midday] Never Too Late

One may wonder how courtiers are ever able to find the perfect flower to ensemble their poems or gift one to their secret paramour when they are very much out of season. By the power of the kami, Tamori Mei has solved this problem at the florist shop where blooms of every seed can be found year-round.
Yoritomo Mei

[Day 25 Midday] Never Too Late

Postby Yoritomo Mei » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:21 am

Mei was once again in the flower shop, surrounded by the colorful beauty of the different kinds of flowers, where she could find peace and comfort, away from the court's troubles. But she was there especially to find Tamori Mei and hoped to apologize to her. Better late than never.
Nativist Mantis • Merchant and Actress • Yoritomo Courtier • Dangerous Beauty • Hero of the people • Sensation

Tamori Mei

Re: [Day 25 Midday] Never Too Late

Postby Tamori Mei » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:14 pm

The other Mei busied herself with arranging some violets when the Mantis woman stepped. She finished her task before greeting her. "Yoritomo-sama? Is there a service I can provide?"
Flower Girl

“This doesn’t even bloom in the lowlands anymore, regardless of season.”

Run by GM Sahai

Yoritomo Mei

Postby Yoritomo Mei » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:05 pm

"Good day, Mei-san!" she looks at the violets and worries about not disturbing Mei at her work "Please don't interrupt your arrangement because of me! I can help you if you need!"

Mei was not very polite, but she was well-intentioned, and started to help the other Mei without waiting for her answer "Actually, I'd just like to talk to you. But I think it took me too long for this!"
Nativist Mantis • Merchant and Actress • Yoritomo Courtier • Dangerous Beauty • Hero of the people • Sensation

Tamori Mei

Postby Tamori Mei » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:07 am

Far from offended over the offer of assistance, Tamori Mei stepped back and wondered what exactly she was going to do. There was some anxiety, however. The Dragon had really not much idea what the Mantis was trying at.
Flower Girl

Run by GM Sahai

Yoritomo Mei

Postby Yoritomo Mei » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:57 am

Mei sets about arranging the violets in a agreeable and beautiful way, she hoped to share her sensitivity with Tamori Mei without any hint of arrongance "Thank you for allowing me to help you!"

She is thoughtful while handling the flowers and as soon as she has an insight, she goes on "Mei-san, maybe in the early days of Court, you've seen something a bit embarrassing here in your flower shop"

Tamori Mei

Postby Tamori Mei » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:14 pm

"Places of business see many things, Mei-san, and I am more than happy to honor my patrons with confidentiality."
Flower Girl

Run by GM Sahai

Yoritomo Mei

Postby Yoritomo Mei » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:10 pm

"Thank you so much, Mei-san! Confidentiality is something which I really admired on the dragon this season! You were wonderful hosts!"

Tamori Mei

Postby Tamori Mei » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:51 pm

"You are most welcome, Mei-san. Was there something you required?"
Flower Girl

Run by GM Sahai

Yoritomo Mei

Postby Yoritomo Mei » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:23 pm

"Well... maybe a flower to take home! Is there any flower that would withstand the change from the cold of the mountains to the warmth of the islands?"

Tamori Mei

Postby Tamori Mei » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:21 am

"I do have something." The Tamori went to a shelf and picked out a very odd puff of stringy fuchsia petals reaching out form a bowl. "This is a blood lily. It lives best in tropical climates. It is also said to have strange medicinal properties, although its meaning in hanakotoba has reveal itself."
Flower Girl

Run by GM Sahai

Return to “The Spring of Winter”