[Day 8 LA] Say it with flowers (Open)

One may wonder how courtiers are ever able to find the perfect flower to ensemble their poems or gift one to their secret paramour when they are very much out of season. By the power of the kami, Tamori Mei has solved this problem at the florist shop where blooms of every seed can be found year-round.
Utaku Yamada

[Day 8 LA] Say it with flowers (Open)

Postby Utaku Yamada » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:21 am

Yamada enters the shop and is stunned by the warm tropical feeling inside. She looks around at the plants while looking for Tamori Mei.
Utaku Yamada - Unicorn Clan - Shiotome - Rider of the Steppes - Delegation Head - Lost Love - Hero of the People - True Love
Married to Yasuki Nakura, Day 19
Widowed, Day 28

Tamori Mei

Re: [Day 8 LA] Say it with flowers (Open)

Postby Tamori Mei » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:27 am

A figure emerged from the back doorway carrying enough verbena's fresh cut verbenas to block her view of anything. She walked almost blindly in, her body precariously close to a cactus in strangely unseasonable bloom.
Flower Girl

“This doesn’t even bloom in the lowlands anymore, regardless of season.”

Run by GM Sahai

Utaku Yamada

Postby Utaku Yamada » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:37 am

"Um hello?" Yamada hopes she doesn't startle her too much.
Utaku Yamada - Unicorn Clan - Shiotome - Rider of the Steppes - Delegation Head - Lost Love - Hero of the People - True Love
Widowed, Day 28

Tamori Mei

Postby Tamori Mei » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:41 am

"Oh hello." Mei called from behind her purple bushel of flowers that blocked all possible view of anyone she can acknowledge. The pile of plucked blooms rested precariously in her arms. "Ummm... I'm sorry, but do you mind helping me?"
Flower Girl

Run by GM Sahai

Utaku Yamada

Postby Utaku Yamada » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:42 am

Yamada stepped forward and took some of the verbenas to reveal Mei's face. "Does that help? Where shall I put these?"
Widowed, Day 28

Tamori Mei

Postby Tamori Mei » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:16 am

"Those. Yes, you can keep them." Mei stated as if Yamada had just done her a favor. She moved the rest of the bushel to a nearby large basket. "The verbena is the spirit of cooperation. Since most people who come here need flowers, this one exchanges them for favors. So my verbenas become easily delighted and sprout like weeds from time to time. Was there something you required, Utaku-san?"
Flower Girl

Run by GM Sahai

Utaku Yamada

Postby Utaku Yamada » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:21 am

"Oh, thank you," said Yamada. "I would like a recommendation for a gift I plan to give tomorrow. I am meeting my clan ambassador and would like something from here to give her."
Widowed, Day 28

Tamori Mei

Postby Tamori Mei » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:41 am

"Well then, such would depend on the message you are sending. What are you trying to tell the recipient?" Mei asked as she set about arranging the remaining verbenas.
Flower Girl

Run by GM Sahai

Utaku Yamada

Postby Utaku Yamada » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:50 am

Yamada considered this. "Well, I would like it to say friendship as that is what she has shown me. But something perhaps a bit grander as her station is higher than mine and I don't want to seem too familiar."
Widowed, Day 28

Tamori Mei

Postby Tamori Mei » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:55 pm

"Well then." Mei reached out and plucked a daffodil from a nearby potted shrub. "This flower stands for respect. In exchange, I will simply need you to lay another at Shinsei's shrine. Will that suffice ?"
Flower Girl

Run by GM Sahai

Return to “The Spring of Winter”