[Day 16, Midday] On the subject of flowers. (Open)

One may wonder how courtiers are ever able to find the perfect flower to ensemble their poems or gift one to their secret paramour when they are very much out of season. By the power of the kami, Tamori Mei has solved this problem at the florist shop where blooms of every seed can be found year-round.
Tamori Mei

Re: [Day 16, Midday] On the subject of flowers. (Open)

Postby Tamori Mei » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:16 pm

"It's the difference between taking days and months, Yogo-sama." Tamori Mei stated simply. "But if the former, it should only be three days."
Flower Girl

“This doesn’t even bloom in the lowlands anymore, regardless of season.”

Run by GM Sahai

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:54 pm

Tamori Mei wrote:"It's the difference between taking days and months, Yogo-sama." Tamori Mei stated simply. "But if the former, it should only be three days."

Auch, that's bad.

"I need them today, so I hope you will suggest alternatives. It's been a while that I haven't hosted anyone and I would like to make a good impression." He replied, while trying not to appear more interested to the Daigotsu, than the conversation.

"Mind me asking whether you can commune with the kami? I know that your family has an affinity with the Mountain and I can see that somehow connecting with flowers."
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Shugenja • Wardmaster • Kuroiban
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Tamori Mei

Postby Tamori Mei » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:27 am

Instead of disappointing the Yogo further, Mei did give his request some further thought. "I could have them ready in several hours, but it's quite an effort." Mei picked up a vase full of dozens of gardenias and handed them to Katsuyori. "Can you take this vase of gardenias and set them upon the entrance of the castles South Tower? Someone will likely take them in, but I've already warned these flower they are taking their chances. They should be ready when you return."
Flower Girl

Run by GM Sahai

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:37 pm

Tamori Mei wrote:Instead of disappointing the Yogo further, Mei did give his request some further thought. "I could have them ready in several hours, but it's quite an effort." Mei picked up a vase full of dozens of gardenias and handed them to Katsuyori. "Can you take this vase of gardenias and set them upon the entrance of the castles South Tower? Someone will likely take them in, but I've already warned these flower they are taking their chances. They should be ready when you return."

"I can do that right away, if you would provide such a service for me. That someone has a description or I just leave it there and he picks it up when I have left? "

He was surprised by the answer.

Must check a library about gardenias.

He has forgotten the Daigotsu. The florist seemed far more intersting all of a sudden.
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Shahai

Postby Shahai » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:17 pm

((Ooc: The south tower is the Crab Embassy.))
Game Master of Public Relations * TsuTsu-chan Experienced * Fortune of Blood * Fortune of Wealth

Blood is a form of wealth! I can prove it by depriving you of yours.

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:00 am

Shahai wrote:((Ooc: The south tower is the Crab Embassy.))

The south tower is the Crab Embassy

"I sure can do that. I will do that actually straight away to give you more time for your effort. Should I return here to pick up the azaleas?"

He checked the distance of the Daigotsu.

Why is she doing that while he is here? Is she sending me to my death?

Tamori Mei

Postby Tamori Mei » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:56 pm

"Absolutely. They will be ready for pickup before evening." Mei paid Katsuyori a pleasant bow.
Flower Girl

Run by GM Sahai

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:59 pm

"Thank you Tamori-sama. Till next time." He bowed and picked up the flowers.

Return to “The Spring of Winter”