[Day 19, Midday] A lunch with Ichido

The Mantis loyal to the Emperor occupy the southwest tower of the castle, just beyond the final gate. It overlooks the snowed-in mountain pass. Left upon a pillow in the common room is a single koku. Its markings indicate it was minted by the Mantis Clan and stamped with the year 1133.
Yoritomo Mei

Re: [Day 19, Midday] A lunch with Ichido

Postby Yoritomo Mei » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:02 am

Yoritomo Ichido wrote:"Silence." Ichido cut in with his voice as cold as a crashing icicle. He let the silence bite in and chill. But his breath remained hot and Mei's touch kept its warmth. He did not avert his eyes from the destruction he wrought. "I did not fear damnation then, and I will not start by fearing it now."

He pulled himself up, eyes never leaving the shattered shrine. "Go. Let the others know I am thinking about it."

Mei feels a bit confused by her Lord's words, yet she bows to the ground in readiness.

"I'll do it, Ichido-dono! I'll send invitations for your words to be heard. When do you want to talk?"

"Would you like to hear some more important business, or have you had enough today?"
Nativist Mantis • Merchant and Actress • Yoritomo Courtier • Dangerous Beauty • Hero of the people • Sensation

Yoritomo Ichido

Postby Yoritomo Ichido » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:58 am

"I am done for the day." Ichido bent to pick up the shattered pieces. "Leave the food here."
Native Mantis Clan | Ambassador | Savior of the Mantis

“We are not dead! We are not bowed! You will remember our names!”

Run by GM Sahai

Yoritomo Mei

Postby Yoritomo Mei » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:01 am

Yoritomo Ichido wrote:"I am done for the day." Ichido bent to pick up the shattered pieces. "Leave the food here."

Mei bows, kneeling on the ground, her head on the floor, in total reverence.

"Then excuse me, my Lord!"

Then, she leaves his room, leaving all the food she had brought, with duty in her mind.

/scene
Nativist Mantis • Merchant and Actress • Yoritomo Courtier • Dangerous Beauty • Hero of the people • Sensation

Return to “Nativist Mantis Faction Embassy”