[Day 25, Early Evening] Daughter Issues - PhoenixMantis

The Mantis loyal to the Emperor occupy the southwest tower of the castle, just beyond the final gate. It overlooks the snowed-in mountain pass. Left upon a pillow in the common room is a single koku. Its markings indicate it was minted by the Mantis Clan and stamped with the year 1133.
Yoritomo Waito

Re: [Day 25, Early Evening] Daughter Issues - PhoenixMantis

Postby Yoritomo Waito » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:06 pm

Asako Hitomi wrote:" I see... Will you be traveling to the ..... Lands she hails from? "

"That has not yet been decided. With the Emperor's decree on the status of Zogeku, all the samurai living there have a big decision to make. Do they love their land more than their lord?" Midori chews the fruit slowly. "There is no simple answer."
Midori

Monk • Experienced Yoritomo Waito

As of Day 21, not Waito

The merchant placed the coins in the monk's hand, and to his delight, the man only smiled and handed out more.

Final day

Yoritomo Mei

Postby Yoritomo Mei » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:58 am

Mei had been advised of a visit from a Phoenix delegate by one of the servants of her embassy. She had been a little busy with court's appointments, but she couldn't put aside her former function of supporting Waito - or Midori.

"Good evening, Asako-san, Midori-sama! Can I join you?"
Nativist Mantis • Merchant and Actress • Yoritomo Courtier • Dangerous Beauty • Hero of the people • Sensation

Yoritomo Waito

Postby Yoritomo Waito » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:03 am

Asako Hitomi wrote:...
Yoritomo Mei wrote:"Good evening, Asako-san, Midori-sama! Can I join you?"

"Of course!" The monk turns first to face the Phoenix, then the Mantis. "May I introduce Yoritomo Mei-san, the top courtier from the Mantis Clan? And this is Asako Hitomi-san, monk of the Phoenix Clan."

Allowing the women to talk, Midori bustles about with the tea.
Midori

As of Day 21, not Waito

The merchant placed the coins in the monk's hand, and to his delight, the man only smiled and handed out more.

Final day

Yoritomo Mei

Postby Yoritomo Mei » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:21 am

Yoritomo Waito wrote:"Of course!" The monk turns first to face the Phoenix, then the Mantis. "May I introduce Yoritomo Mei-san, the top courtier from the Mantis Clan? And this is Asako Hitomi-san, monk of the Phoenix Clan."

Allowing the women to talk, Midori bustles about with the tea.

Mei approaches to better participate in the conversation.

"Nice to meet you, Asako-san! In fact, I assume we already met at the beginning of the court! How have your days been since then?"
Nativist Mantis • Merchant and Actress • Yoritomo Courtier • Dangerous Beauty • Hero of the people • Sensation

Asako Hitomi

Postby Asako Hitomi » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:14 pm

" Yoritomo sama have you had rice this day ? I have had an interesting time at court and you? "

OOC: sorry for the delay.
Disturbing Countenance (scars left side of face). Phoenix. Asako Monk
From D24 onwards she no longer wears any clan markings, and dresses extremely plainly.

Yoritomo Waito

Postby Yoritomo Waito » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:13 am

Yoritomo Mei wrote:Mei approaches to better participate in the conversation.

Asako Hitomi wrote:" Yoritomo sama have you had rice this day ? I have had an interesting time at court and you? "

The monk smiles at the mention of rice, as he has indeed prepared food. Food of the sort consumed by a starving sailor at sea as a last resort, but hot and steaming in its bowls none-the-less as he sets some across the table.
Midori

As of Day 21, not Waito

Final day

Asako Hitomi

Postby Asako Hitomi » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:01 pm

" Thank you Midori san "
From D24 onwards she no longer wears any clan markings, and dresses extremely plainly.

Yoritomo Mei

Postby Yoritomo Mei » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:08 pm

"My Court time has been the most fortunate, Asako-san!"

"Fortunately, I had not rice enough, so I can experience the exceptional cookery prepared by Midori-sama!"

She takes one of the bowls "Thank you, Midori-sama!"

Asako Hitomi

Postby Asako Hitomi » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:36 pm

she smiles at both of them " I learned many things here and met some wonderful people... and some who, well are certainly interesting. I am glad of the friendship that the Mantis and Phoenix share "

Yoritomo Mei

Postby Yoritomo Mei » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:48 pm

Asako Hitomi wrote:she smiles at both of them " I learned many things here and met some wonderful people... and some who, well are certainly interesting. I am glad of the friendship that the Mantis and Phoenix share "

"I had very similar experiences and I also feel very happy about the productive relationships we share! Hope we are able to see each other more times when the port is finished!"

"What do you intend to do after the court, Asako-san?"

Return to “Nativist Mantis Faction Embassy”