[Day 26, Late Evening] One More Thing - Milord

The Mantis loyal to the Emperor occupy the southwest tower of the castle, just beyond the final gate. It overlooks the snowed-in mountain pass. Left upon a pillow in the common room is a single koku. Its markings indicate it was minted by the Mantis Clan and stamped with the year 1133.
Yoritomo Mei

Re: [Day 26, Late Evening] One More Thing - Milord

Postby Yoritomo Mei » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:58 pm

"You're right, Midori-sama!" Mei feels more comforted "But if tomorrow he doesn't show up, maybe it's time to start looking for him!" said, the girl who was looking for him in three threads of day 27.

((Shahai told me I should ask about him around XD))
Nativist Mantis • Merchant and Actress • Yoritomo Courtier • Dangerous Beauty • Hero of the people • Sensation

Yoritomo Waito

Postby Yoritomo Waito » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:05 pm

Yoritomo Mei wrote:"You're right, Midori-sama!" Mei feels more comforted "But if tomorrow he doesn't show up, maybe it's time to start looking for him!"

"Well, be careful yourself, Mei-chan! Don't go wandering too far without Tsuruchi-sama or someone else to watch your back!"
Midori

Monk • Experienced Yoritomo Waito

As of Day 21, not Waito

The merchant placed the coins in the monk's hand, and to his delight, the man only smiled and handed out more.

Final day

Yoritomo Mei

Postby Yoritomo Mei » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:16 pm

"You are right! Maybe if I ask Tsuruchi-sama to go with me? But I wouldn't dare to give her more work than she already has! She's our delegation leader, she's already overflowing!" Mei says, worried.

((Oh, he is gone just because I needed him for 2 more subjects and the Court is ending))
Last edited by Yoritomo Mei on Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nativist Mantis • Merchant and Actress • Yoritomo Courtier • Dangerous Beauty • Hero of the people • Sensation

Yoritomo Waito

Postby Yoritomo Waito » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:30 pm

"There must be some other stout bushi who'd help; if not for love of Lord Ichido, then for you, Mei-chan. With luck and a positive attitude, you could even meet some on your search!"
Midori

Monk • Experienced Yoritomo Waito

As of Day 21, not Waito

The merchant placed the coins in the monk's hand, and to his delight, the man only smiled and handed out more.

Final day

Return to “Nativist Mantis Faction Embassy”